Throwing team-mates fumbles

Don't understand a particular rule or just need to clarify something? This is the forum for you. With 2 of the BBRC members and the main LRB5/6 writer present at TFF, you're bound to get as good an answer as possible.

Moderator: TFF Mods

PeterPK
Rookie
Rookie

Throwing team-mates fumbles

Post by PeterPK »

First of all, sorry for my English. I try to write the question as better as i can.

What happens when the player being thrown falls.

the player can try to land over starting square, an roll a dice in the agility table .?

the player is knocked down and roll the armor?

thank´s

Reason: ''
Salud y Birras
Cervidal
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

How I've seen it done

Post by Cervidal »

The fumbled player is placed prone in a random square around the thrower, using a d8 to determine where.

PeterPK
Rookie
Rookie

Post by PeterPK »

But in the livingrulebook say that the player being thrown falls in the starting square, and my question it's how falls, landing or knocked down.

Cervidal you seed that the player is placed prone, then I think after that the oposing coach can roll dices to check the armor.

Salud y Birras
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

If the TTM pass is fumbled then the player being thrown falls down in the square they started in. Make armour and injury rolls.

If he squirms free from trying to be eaten by a failed Always Hungry roll, that is a D8 scatter from the TTM player with armour and injury rolls.

Galak