Sprint+Frenzy

Don't understand a particular rule or just need to clarify something? This is the forum for you. With 2 of the BBRC members and the main LRB5/6 writer present at TFF, you're bound to get as good an answer as possible.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Bucket-Head
Veteran
Veteran

Sprint+Frenzy

Post by Bucket-Head »

A player with both skills, has to Go For It a third time during a blizt action to throw a block?

I don´t say if he can, I want to konw if he has to...

Sorry about mi english, but is a question from the Spanis BB forum...

Reason: ''
Rock N Block!!!
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

No he does not. Nothing forces you to use the Sprint skill. Frenzy cannot force you to use Sprint. Thus Sprint and Frenzy is not a forced 3rd GFI.

Galak

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
tenwit
Star Player
Star Player

Post by tenwit »

Ooo, I just remembered a question that I forgot to ask last time this topic came up...

Can you make one block on the 2nd GFI, choose to not use Sprint, finish the blocking after one block, then choose to use Sprint to dodge away one square?

Xeterog
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Xeterog »

I would say no--if you choose to use sprint, you've got to throw the 2nd frenzy block.

-Xeterog
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

GorTex wrote:I would say no--if you choose to use sprint, you've got to throw the 2nd frenzy block.
Correct.

There is no moment in time that you can close out the block sequence and then choose to active Sprint.

Galak

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers