All Out Frenzy (almost all out)

Don't understand a particular rule or just need to clarify something? This is the forum for you. With 2 of the BBRC members and the main LRB5/6 writer present at TFF, you're bound to get as good an answer as possible.

Moderator: TFF Mods

stashman
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

All Out Frenzy (almost all out)

Post by stashman »

Have anyone tried out to have very much Frenzy in the team? Will it work?

In my orc team I have a ST4 blitzer with Juggernaut and Frenzy, a black orc with Frenzy and a lineorc with Frenzy.

I will probably get Frenzy on my other ST4 blitzer and probably also on my Tackle, Mighty Blow blitzer. That will give my 5 frenzy players and that can hurt both on my team (if the block is calculated wrong, 2 dice against) or to the opponent (lots of blocking will get more chances to get them down in the dirt).

Reason: ''
Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

norse have a lot of frenzy as standard already

that would be a good team to try it with if you were cause most of them start with block

PubBowler
Legend
Legend

Post by PubBowler »

I haven't been tempted to take any more Frenzy than the positionals come with Norse but I think Rodders said he started taking it as a skill on the linos...

Team Scotland Record:
EuroBowl 2009: 3-2-1

Gimmicks>Shennanigans>Everything Else
Ogre Marauder
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Ogre Marauder »

I think it'd need to be coupled with quite a bit of guard - so maybe it'd be 'fun' on a dwarf team! lol

From playing Norse to some extent, the amount of Frenzy in a full team is about right for flattening people and or crowd pushing on a regular basis :)

BFN

Paul

Once again Mo's Marauders clear the field. Can anyone stop them? This reporter doesn't think so!

If you thought the Coffin Dodgers were bad... Wait until you meet the Coffin Dodgers: Muerte Nuevo...
gandresch
Experienced
Experienced

Post by gandresch »

Hi!

I played Norse very often and get used to the Frenzy skill. You need a lot of Guard and on Norse those guys with Guard are usually those with Frenzy, too. That makes playing a bit more difficult. I would say, that Frenzy is a very good skill on strong players like a Saurus or a BoB. On the other hand you have the problem, that these guys will get Guard, too.
For example on dwarves Frenzy is a very cool skill, because you can get Guard on almost all the players. On other teams i think, that Frenzy should not be taken as often. But 1 or 2 of those guys keep your sideline free, believe me. Especially those elven blitzers are annoying, when they start crowding one guy after another.

Always keep in mind, that the skill is nice but a big curse, too. When your big guy has to gfi because of the Frenzy skill, you can see your opo start to grin.

Greetz,
gan