Odd skill/trait combination question

Don't understand a particular rule or just need to clarify something? This is the forum for you. With 2 of the BBRC members and the main LRB5/6 writer present at TFF, you're bound to get as good an answer as possible.

Moderator: TFF Mods

lerchey
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Odd skill/trait combination question

Post by lerchey »

Hi Folks,

One of the teams that I'm working on (totally house designed, and while likely useless, the minis will be kind of cool when I get the big guys done) is a plant-men team. I bought some really nice plant guys called Vardu from a company (sorry, name slips my mind right now) and am making a pair of big guys for them.

The line plants are goblin sized, and being plants with vines for arms and legs, they'll be statted out as follows:

7247 Stunty, Right Stuff, Take Root, Tentacles

The big guys will pretty much be treemen with Tentacles (again, vines!).

Here's my question, not that it'll have an official answer...

Say a vine plant has taken root and it's next to a big guy. If the big guy rips it up off of the ground and throws it, and it passes it's landing roll, should it still be rooted?

Thanks for any input. Again, I know that this is weird as all get out, but it would be cool to have some opinions. :)

Reason: ''
Joemanji
Power Gamer

Post by Joemanji »

No it should unroot.

Interesting idea. Let us know how it plays.

*This post may have been made without the use of a hat.
lerchey
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by lerchey »

Joemanji,

Thanks! That was our groups consensus (ok, the two of us that regularly meet to game!) as well. Thought it would be good to get some confirmation. :)

Alternately, the little guy would have to hold on so tight that the big one would tear a divot out of the pitch and then someone would need to fill 'em in after each drive! ;)