Bone-Head

Don't understand a particular rule or just need to clarify something? This is the forum for you. With 2 of the BBRC members and the main LRB5/6 writer present at TFF, you're bound to get as good an answer as possible.

Moderator: TFF Mods

habasta
Veteran
Veteran

Bone-Head

Post by habasta »

I have a question about bone-head. At my game on Wednesaday we had a problem with this skill.

Example:
My mummy stands next to an Ogre. The ogre roll a one for Bone-Head and loses his tackle zone.
In the next turn he call to made an action. Movement 0 and roll a three. He said Movement is an action, he declares the mocement, roll for bone-head, a 3.
Can he do this, Movement 0, to come out of the bone-head?

I hope you understand my problem.

Reason: ''
Perhaps i take bones, no dices
Smeborg
Legend
Legend

Post by Smeborg »

I think I understand you:

- The Ogre takes a move action, rolls a 2 (or higher) for Bonehead, and thus regains his Tackle Zone.

- The coach elects to leave the player where he is (he does not move).

The answer is: yes, this is fine. You are allowed to take a Move Action and not to move. So this is a perfectly valid thing to do with a Boneheaded or Really Stupid Big Guy. I do it myself sometimes (with a Beast of Nurgle).

Hope this helps.

Smeborg the Fleshless
lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

The ogre can call any action to activate, then make the BH roll, as long as you succeed the ogre gets his TZ back. He doesnt actually have to do anything, just declare an action.

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

same as doing it for any player who got hypnotized, you have to activate them by doing an action with them, even if that a move action where you don't move

Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend
Location: Atlanta, GA., USA: Recruiting the Walking Dead for the Blood Bowl Zombie Nation

Post by Digger Goreman »

The bonehead lasts for at least one turn.... As soon as your Ogre declares another action, he rolls another possible bonehead... die above a "1" and he's fine....

Any action declared does not require it to be carried out.... Beware that declaring a blitz/pass/hand-off DOES use up that one-per-turn available to you, whether you blitz/pass/hand-off or not....

LRB6/Icepelt Edition: Ah!, when Blood Bowl made sense....
"1 in 36, my Nuffled arse!"
Jural
Legend
Legend

Post by Jural »

You can take a move action and move 0 squares. So it's legal.

Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend
Location: Atlanta, GA., USA: Recruiting the Walking Dead for the Blood Bowl Zombie Nation

Post by Digger Goreman »

Digger Goreman wrote:Any action declared does not require it to be carried out....
Jural wrote:You can take a move action and move 0 squares. So it's legal.
I could've swore that covered it.... :wink:

LRB6/Icepelt Edition: Ah!, when Blood Bowl made sense....
"1 in 36, my Nuffled arse!"