Fanatic, K.O and Bribes?

Don't understand a particular rule or just need to clarify something? This is the forum for you. With 2 of the BBRC members and the main LRB5/6 writer present at TFF, you're bound to get as good an answer as possible.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Wee Gobbo
Rookie
Rookie

Fanatic, K.O and Bribes?

Post by Wee Gobbo »

I wondered this little issue after playing a recent game in my local league. My Goblin Fanatic was stunned during a massive gang block, resulting in a stun which obviously converted into a K.O. After the end of the first half I rolled for my bribe and succeeded. However I am slightly confused about rolling for the Fanatic and his K.O? Is it treated as normal that, I need to roll a 2+ followed by a 4+ to field him next half? Or does the bribe bring him back in reserves automatically? If I fail this K.O roll, does this mean he stays in the K.O bench and I must follow up with another bribe after the end of the drive?

Cheers

Reason: ''
daloonieshaman
Legend
Legend

Re: Fanatic, K.O and Bribes?

Post by daloonieshaman »

he acts as any player in the KO box

2014 Chaos Cup Stunty Cup
Joemanji
Power Gamer

Post by Joemanji »

For any SW player in the KO box you must:

1) Use a Bribe if you want to. 2+ leaves him in the KO box, and a 1 sees him sent off anyway.
2) Treat his like any player in the KO box, making a 4+ roll for him to recover.

If you don't use a Bribe on him, he never gets the chance to make the 4+ roll because he is sent off first.

*This post may have been made without the use of a hat.
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

But you don't need to use another bribe if he fails his KO roll, as if he fails, he's never been back on the pitch to be sent-off again.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
daloonieshaman
Legend
Legend

Post by daloonieshaman »

Oops,

Once a drive ends that this player has played in at any point, the referee orders the player to be sent off to the dungeon to join players that have been caught committing fouls during the match regardless of whether the player is still on the pitch or not.

so you would have to use the bribe and he would stay in the KO box if he failed KO and you used your bribe

2014 Chaos Cup Stunty Cup