CPOMB analysis

Don't understand a particular rule or just need to clarify something? This is the forum for you. With 2 of the BBRC members and the main LRB5/6 writer present at TFF, you're bound to get as good an answer as possible.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Re: CPOMB analysis

Post by Heff »

They are supposed to be vulnerable THAT IS THE POINT! Sorry to shout.

Reason: ''
Heff...Keeping the Dwarf (and lego) hate alive
If you cannot stall out for an 8 turn drive to score with dwarves then you need to go and play canasta with your dad..if you can find him.
juck101
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by juck101 »

I kinda like the fix but I thought PO being nerferd will hinder orcs/dwarfs/khemri more relativley compared to chaos. Im kinda also sad to see chaos will be less of a meta answer to av9 bash if any changes occur with cpomb.

I guess its been thought about in the rules change but i will be sad to see DP as the only answer to high av bashers. I dont think PO will be so attractive to non chaos and then its relegated to a tier 3 skill and I dont see that evens the field. Duno but im not convinced its that essential to change it. Chainsaws are brutal but not a long term suggestion if an av9 team is dominating a league.

...the pope said to his aid...
plasmoid
Legend
Legend

Post by plasmoid »

You're right - striking the right balance is a big deal. We still want AV9 to get hurt.
That being said, I know a lot of coaches who'd take POMB even if PO was nerfed. You want your 1 blitz per turn to have impact.
I know I would :orc:

Narrow Tier BB? http://www.plasmoids.dk/bbowl/NTBB.htm
Or just visit http://www.plasmoids.dk instead