Jump Up on treeman

Don't understand a particular rule or just need to clarify something? This is the forum for you. With 2 of the BBRC members and the main LRB5/6 writer present at TFF, you're bound to get as good an answer as possible.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Afroman
Veteran
Veteran

Jump Up on treeman

Post by Afroman »

I saw thin over at Fumbbl and realized that maybe it wasn't as clear cut as I thought it was.

the rules state (p11 standing up):
"If the player has less than three squares of movement- he must roll 4+ to stand up"

and also (p65 jump up):
"He may stand up without paying the three squares of movement"

As I read it I realize that having jump up doesn't stop you from having less than three MV and therefore you still have to roll for getting up( but can move your full movement if you have Jump Up.)

Is this how its supposed to work?

I've allways been under the impresion that Jump Up would take away the neccesity to roll for getting up(unless you do a block action)

Reason: ''
Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: Jump Up on treeman

Post by Darkson »

Search function is your friend: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=32780&hilit=Jump+Up+Treeman

Reason: ''
Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.