Talk Fantasy Football
http://talkfantasyfootball.org/

Entre Coat will get a new skill soon......
http://talkfantasyfootball.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=36263
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Afroman [ Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Entre Coat will get a new skill soon......

Hi,

So the star of The Mootland Beasts has 75 spp.

The question is what skill to take?
Entre Coat: 5 2 3 6 Dodge, Right Stuff, Stunty, Sure Feet, Side Step, Block, Catch

ST or AG are no brainers of course.
But what if I roll 10? or double? or normal skill?

On a normal roll I'm thinking sprint. That extra square may do the trick. I hope.
Double....Strip Ball? Tackle? Sure Hands?Pro? Fend? yeah, Fend sounds nice..... Leader would be very fluffy. Or maybe Thick Skull?

and rolling a 10, do I want MA6 or do I want AV7? hard one.


Help!

Author:  Tritex [ Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Entre Coat will get a new skill soon......

How about Diving catch or sure hands? He looks set up as a scorer and risky as a blocker. Movement can be a bonus especially sprint as he has sure feet. Thats the way I would go :)

Author:  Darkson [ Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Entre Coat will get a new skill soon......

Mighty Blow on a double!

Author:  daloonieshaman [ Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Entre Coat will get a new skill soon......

Darkson wrote:
Mighty Blow on a double!

:lol: :lol: :o

Author:  lunchmoney [ Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Entre Coat will get a new skill soon......

Afroman wrote:
Hi,

So the star of The Mootland Beasts has 75 spp...

My money's on the rest of the league placing a bounty* on his head and the little guy not actually making it to 76 SPPs :)


*Or a Mars bar, it doesnt matter, the small chap will be so distracted by the food on his head that he wont take to the pitch anymore :lol:

Author:  Gorbad [ Sat May 26, 2012 8:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Entre Coat will get a new skill soon......

Sprint on a regular for sure, MA on a 10, but for the double, how about going out of the box and taking Strip Ball? The sidestep might even get him to survive the 3 die hit he gets while being whacked out of the cage :)

But seriously, he could get a half die block against any non Sure Hands ball carrier, and could even move on after the hit.

Author:  Afroman [ Sun May 27, 2012 10:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Entre Coat will get a new skill soon......

Well the guy survived to see the 76spp and rolled a 1 and a 2. So sprint it is.

The TV has started to become a huge problem so he will probably get retired soon toghether with alot of his teammates.

If he survives the coming Orcidas Challenge that is...

Author:  Heff [ Mon May 28, 2012 7:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Entre Coat will get a new skill soon......

Afroman wrote:
Well the guy survived to see the 76spp and rolled a 1 and a 2. So sprint it is.

The TV has started to become a huge problem so he will probably get retired soon toghether with alot of his teammates.

If he survives the coming Orcidas Challenge that is...


I was going to say he must be 140k? (or close on 5 players) that is a lot riding on AV6. Playing halflings v the ai on the cyanide game (its a challenge for a change) and I am sacking ANYBODY who does not at least double by skill 3.

Author:  Gorbad [ Mon May 28, 2012 9:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Entre Coat will get a new skill soon......

Heff wrote:
I was going to say he must be 140k? (or close on 5 players) that is a lot riding on AV6. Playing halflings v the ai on the cyanide game (its a challenge for a change) and I am sacking ANYBODY who does not at least double by skill 3.


Lucky for ol' Entre Coate then that he already got his double for Block, he just dodged the Managerial axe there :lol:

Author:  Heff [ Mon May 28, 2012 5:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Entre Coat will get a new skill soon......

Having not doubled again for Tackle I think I would sack him anyway. Let him go and run a bar and boast about his glory days

Author:  Afroman [ Mon May 28, 2012 6:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Entre Coat will get a new skill soon......

Yeah, I see the reasoning.

Just to give a complete view of the team:
Treeman +MA Grab, Multiple Block, Guard
Treeman Break Tackle, Block, Jump Up
Halfling +ST Sure Feet
Halfling -MA Diving Tackle, Block, Side Step
Halfling Sure Feet, Side Step, Block, Catch, Sprint
Halfling Wrestle
Halfling Dirty Player, Sneaky Git
Halfling Sure Feet, Diving Tackle
Halfling Diving Tackle
Halfling Side Step

I'm planning of keeping the trees(or at least the Block Jump up Tree)
The ST fling(has potential to be a menace but since there are two blodges in the team he seldom gets the chance)
The foul fling.
and the wrestle fling. wrestle on first skill is promising.
That should get my TV back down a bit.

But I need to play four more games before I do it. Maybe I start rolling AGs before then. that would change a bit.....

Author:  Heff [ Tue May 29, 2012 5:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Entre Coat will get a new skill soon......

Afroman wrote:
Yeah, I see the reasoning.

Just to give a complete view of the team:
Treeman +MA Grab, Multiple Block, Guard
Treeman Break Tackle, Block, Jump Up
Halfling +ST Sure Feet
Halfling -MA Diving Tackle, Block, Side Step
Halfling Sure Feet, Side Step, Block, Catch, Sprint
Halfling Wrestle
Halfling Dirty Player, Sneaky Git
Halfling Sure Feet, Diving Tackle
Halfling Diving Tackle
Halfling Side Step

I'm planning of keeping the trees(or at least the Block Jump up Tree)
The ST fling(has potential to be a menace but since there are two blodges in the team he seldom gets the chance)
The foul fling.
and the wrestle fling. wrestle on first skill is promising.
That should get my TV back down a bit.

But I need to play four more games before I do it. Maybe I start rolling AGs before then. that would change a bit.....


Sack the -mv. I would have taken the double on the str as well so would sack him too. I assume you have a pile of unskilled block fodder as well? I am going with the playbook n keepin em cheap. I do recognise that I am playing the ai moron though so my view is worthless :D

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/