Question about Right Stuff

Don't understand a particular rule or just need to clarify something? This is the forum for you. With 2 of the BBRC members and the main LRB5/6 writer present at TFF, you're bound to get as good an answer as possible.

Moderator: TFF Mods

lyannou
Experienced
Experienced

Question about Right Stuff

Post by lyannou »

Hello,

with the october 2K1's rules, right stuff is now a racial carcterictic. That's mean for exemple that wood elves' catchers are not allowed to have this skill (old skill :P ). So now what is the interest to have a treeman for a wood elves team??? Only stand and block?

Yann

Reason: ''
Anthony_TBBF
Da Painta

Post by Anthony_TBBF »

You can never gain racial characteristics. I don't think Wood Elves really need a Treeman... well maybe they could use them to carry all the dead bodies away after I foul dem flower eaters into the ground ;)

Seriously though, yeah they just sorta stand there and hit anyting that runs by :)

The TBBf is back! http://tbbf.obblm.com/
JenniRP70
Da Ex-Boss

Post by JenniRP70 »

Sometimes big guys have a remarkable hidden characteristic that draws numbers of the opposing team around them in an attempt to take them out.

Why I don't know, the best tactic is to stay away from the buggers. Anyone with a Treeman on a Wood Elf team who can't attract opponents around him is basically playing with 10 men.......sometimes thats still more than enough though :-)

Marcus
Da Tulip Champ I

Post by Marcus »

A treeman is still the best thing in the world to stand next to a wild animal =)

Marcus

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

I'd like to see one on our WE team, even if he stays in the dugout most of the time. There's always that 'free hit' turn if you score on your last turn in a half you've recieved. Assuming your oppo hasn't got 1 turn scoring capability, stand him in the middle of the line rather than a vunerable Linelf. Guard would be nice as well.
Or if you've got two turns to score, he could be useful busting a hole open on the LoS for your recievers to pile through...
So yep, still got uses..

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."