Obese mutant Rat Ogre

Don't understand a particular rule or just need to clarify something? This is the forum for you. With 2 of the BBRC members and the main LRB5/6 writer present at TFF, you're bound to get as good an answer as possible.

Moderator: TFF Mods

DoctorFox
Rookie
Rookie

Obese mutant Rat Ogre

Post by DoctorFox »

I have an Obese Rat Ogre which i made (many moons ago) by converting a Nurgle model and sticking a Rat Ogre's head and arms on. The figure stands a head taller than my other Rat Ogre's and is about 3 times wider.

This was when Obese was a mutant ability available in the Star players hand book. Which gave him the following ability

I quote

Obese: The mutant is extremely fat and his excess layers of lard make running a little troublesome. His MA & AG are reduced by -1 and he may never sprint. However his ST is increased by +2 and he gets skill of Toughness (Level 2).

Can any of you lot come up with equivalents using the latest edition rules

Cheers
DoctorFox

Reason: ''
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Here is the Obese rule conversion of the 2nd edition Obese to BB2k1 for the Wild Cards team used in the MBBL2 BB league at http://www.midgardbb.com

Obese: Player grows very large and fat. Player gains +2 ST, +1 AV, -2 MA, -1 AG. Player may never get the Sprint skill and may never use Go For It squares.

Galak

Now an Obese Rat Ogre is a possible player for the Wild Cards team in the MBBL2, his stats would be:
4/7/2/9 Prehensile Tail, Frenzy, Mighty Blow, Wild Animal, Obese, is considered a Big Guy (ie no team re-roll use allowed), and can never gain Sprint or use Go For It squares .... value: 130k

I've never had one .... the MBBL2 league currently has an Obese Minotaur though which is quite a scary player: http://www.midgardbb.com/MBBL2/Season2/ ... eOdds.html

DoctorFox
Rookie
Rookie

Post by DoctorFox »

Thanx Galak,
Much appreciated

DoctorFox