Raise the Dead

Got some ideas for rules? Maybe a skill change or something completely different!!! Tell us here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Do you think "Raise the Dead" should be changed?

Yes
45%
No
55%

Total votes: 31

Princelucianus
Legend
Legend

Post by Princelucianus »

I forgot that, but undead halflings and resurrected ogres should be possible.... Makes cool figs as well....

Lucy

Reason: ''
RCN: Keeper of the sacred dice
Mestari
Legend
Legend

Post by Mestari »

Lucianus - just let them keep all physical and racial abilities and NI's, and let them gain Regenerate, and you'll have the rules that we use. And forget about the rule that only human-sized creatures can be raised - we're talking about house rules here :D

BTW. Our league now has an All-Skeleton team - although they've managed to pull off a few victories, they (along the all-zombie team which no-one has yet taken) desperately need the modified raise the dead rule: practically their only way of getting even decent players :)
We've considered of giving both of those teams 2 wights, but the current coach swears that he will not take them, and that he'll win the championship eventually. With the skeletons ;)

The Undead Halfling team hasn't been taken either... :P

[url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3460]-[/url]Teemu
[i][size=67]Don't lynch me! I'm the captain of the carpet ship![/size][/i]
Princelucianus
Legend
Legend

Post by Princelucianus »

Personally, i think you should get rid of the skills, but can understand why you keep them..... When you play an all skeleton team, then I can understand that you have to spice 'em up a bit.....

Undead do have a difficult time these days though, rant, rant rant.... I'll stop here. Love the buggers though

http://213.206.85.111/bloodbowl/team/teamlist.pl?id=4
that's my team.... Unfortunately just one game after the grueling ghoul massacre of last week

Click on the player names to see their description
Lucy

RCN: Keeper of the sacred dice
Mestari
Legend
Legend

Post by Mestari »

Princelucianus wrote:When you play an all skeleton team, then I can understand that you have to spice 'em up a bit.....
We allowed these kind of teams because we wanted to offer different kind of humour teams to coaches who'd like to take a humour team. Halflings, goblins, undead halflings, all-skeleton,all-zombie - they all offer a lot of fun with little changes of true tournament success. I guess that the old skaven-goblin team would fit in too.

[url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3460]-[/url]Teemu
[i][size=67]Don't lynch me! I'm the captain of the carpet ship![/size][/i]
sean newboy
Legend
Legend

Post by sean newboy »

Thats one of the things many of us want to change Thadrin.

Hermit Monk of the RCN
Honourary Member of the NBA!
NAF Member #4329
Vault = putting in a 4 barrel Holley because the spark plugs need gapping.