New Skill: Pie Thrower

Got some ideas for rules? Maybe a skill change or something completely different!!! Tell us here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Furelli
Star Player
Star Player

New Skill: Pie Thrower

Post by Furelli »

Passing Skill: Pie Thrower <Halfling only>

On your first turn following a kick off up to three of your players with this skill may, instead of taking another action, throw a pie at an opposing player. The opposing player must be within quick pass range. This is resolved like a block however niether offensive nor defensive assists apply. Results of Skull and Skull/Pow have no effect.

An interesting addition to the food loving short one I think.

Go on then :pissed: it.

Furelli.

Reason: ''
Am I living in a box? Am I living in a cardboard box?
DoubleSkulls
Da Admin

Post by DoubleSkulls »

Where can you find a halfling that would throw a pie away? You should have to make some sort of test to see if they ate it first :wink:

Ian

Furelli
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Furelli »

Maybe Pie DISH thrower then?

Would hurt more anyway. :?:

Furelli.

Am I living in a box? Am I living in a cardboard box?
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

After messing with the rules for a while, I think our league finally found some decent rules for the Halfling Hot Pot for Blood Bowl.

HOT POT - 30,000 gold - Penalty Roll 9+

This weapon may on be used if the Hot Pot secret weapon player is in uninjured Reserves and normally needs two uninjured teammates to assist him fire it (but can still fire the Hot Pot if there is at least one uninjured teammate to help him). Once per half, during his turn the Hot Pot player may fire the Hot Pot onto the field using rules for a Hail Mary Pass with a -1 modifier if there is only one teammate helping. If a modifed 1 or less is rolled then the Hot Pot has slipped and spills all over the players trying to fire it. Make an armour roll for each of the three (or two) players firing the Hot Pot. Anyone in the square it lands in is automatically knocked down and those in adjacent squares are knocked down on a 4+. Roll for armour and injury normally. Note: Referees are onto this Halfling trick, so penalty rolls are made for the Hot Pot player at the end of any drive that he stayed in the Reserves (rather than the normal rule of his being on the pitch).

Galak

Oh ... and I got a good laugh at the idea of a Halfling Pie Dish Thrower ... like a bomb ... maybe you roll ... on a 1, he hasn't finished the pie yet so he won't throw the plate .... :lol: