Femme Fatale teams

Got some ideas for rules? Maybe a skill change or something completely different!!! Tell us here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Femme Fatale teams

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Just got a copy of Australian Realms #10 magazine which has rules for Femme Fatale Blood Bowl teams back during the 2nd edition rules (published in 1993)

A quick translation of the rules to useable LRB edition:

Femme Fatale teams are all female and can be of any race (except Undead) ... however their rerolls cost 20k more (Fatale members get where they are through looks and lack of mercy ... cooperation isn't a strong point).

Use the following table to which races are effected by the team's race and the level of cuteness/sex appeal of that Fatale team's race.

Amazon - Level 3 - Human/Elf/Dwarf/Halfling/Norse
Human - Level 3 - Human/Elf/Dwarf/Halfling/Norse
Norse - Level 3 - Human/Elf/Dwarf/Halfling/Norse
Elf (all 3) - Level 4 - Human/Elf/Dwarf/Halfling/Norse
Dwarf - Level 3 - Human/Elf/Dwarf/Halfling/Norse
Halfling - Level 2 - Human/Dwarf/Halfling/Norse
Goblin - Level 1 - Goblin/Orc
Lizardmen - Level 2 - Lizardmen
Orc - Level 3 - Goblin/Orc
Skaven - Level 2 - Skaven
Undead - None
Chaos - Level 3 - Chaos
Chaos Dwarf - Level 3 - Chaos Dwarf
Big Guys are only effect by same race Fatale Big Guys at Level 2

All members have the following abilities:

1) Before being blocked by any effected player, the Femme Fatale member can choose one of two options:

Add +1 to her Strength (heavy sighing, licked lips, fluttering eyeless ... its all very distracting).
OR
Take the block, if she is not knocked down, she becomes dew-eyed, her chin starts to wobble, she sniffles, and sobs ... roll a D6, the total is less than or equal to the cuteness level of the player, the opponent ends his action and loses his tackle zone until the beginning of his next turn apologizing. Note: A 6 will always avoid this effect.

2) If being fouled, the begs of mercy and possible favors means that each player assisting in the foul must roll to beat the Fatale player's cuteness. Failure means they do not assist. If the fouler fails or half or more of the total group fouling (round up) fail, then the foul cannot be committed. She talked the fouler out of it, or the rest of the fouling group prevents the fouler from committing the action.

3) If blocking/blitzing an cuteness effected ball carrier, roll a D6. If less than or equal to their cuteness, they are treated as having Strip Ball for the block. "Oh, please can I have the pritty bally-wally, big-boy?"

===========================================

In addition to these rules, any member has access to the following new General skills/traits:

SKILLS:

Giggle: This player hangs around the opposing locker room and her sweet bell like laugh makes her good friends with the opposing team. D3 random players from the opposing team must treat her cuteness level as a 6 for this match only.

Oh-Woww!!: Once per a game, this player instead of blocking may invite the player to go the dugout with her to get to know each other better. Roll a D6, if equal of less than her cuteness, the effected player and her are placed in Reserves. Make an immediate injury roll for the opposing player ... the poor infatuated fool never knows what hit him.

Seductive: The Cuteness level of the player is increased by 1.

TRAITS:

Blonde: Loads of lovely blond hair led the opposition to think she's bubble headed. But she's not. This underestimation allows her to add +1 to both her Strength and Agility when blitzing.

Incredibly Cute: The Cuteness level of the player is increased by 2.

Motherely: The player has that voice that reminds him of Mom. Instead of blocking once per a game, this player may roll a D6. If equal or less than her cuteness, see scolds the player for playing "such a nasty, rough game." The opposing player is immediately placed in Reserves as he walks off the pitch in shame.

Really Blonde: This one really is a bubble-head. She's so blonde, she needs someone to tell her when she's been injured to have it register. If this player is Badly Hurt or Seriously Injured. place her pront and Roll a D6. One a 1-3, she plays one more turn before the injury sinks in. On a 4+, she plays two more turns before her team mates convince her she's got a problem.

==============================================

Its sexist as all get out, but I got a chuckle out of reading the article so I thought I'd share it. The graphics in the article are quite amusing ... High Elf in Black Leather with a deep V cut .... Halfling in a leopard skin two piece with shoulder pads given the wink ... and a human with bikini shorts, thigh high boots, and half untied top with the ball in one hand and a stilleto in the other.

The magazine said that this article caused the most hate mail in the entire run of the magazine before they stopped publishing several years later ... some folks need a better sense of humour.

Galak

Reason: ''
Piepgrass
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Piepgrass »

Hi Tom.
Is there any chance that you could scan some of the pictures for us to enjoy.
The idea is rather funny and i am thinking about making some crossbreed between them and the pubteams.

Poul

[size=150][color=red]VICIOUS[/color][/size]
The Copenhagen Wight.
Babs
Super Star
Super Star

Femme Fatale minis

Post by Babs »

If you want minis for a Femme Fatale team (and I had a Norse team with that name once) head to:

http://www.shadowforge.com.au and under characters you will find three female blood bowl teams.

Now Phil's phigs has female Norse figures as well, and of course there's the amazons (like my logo? - got a large one if you're interested)

=-) Babs
BBRC member
NAF Council Chairman
Australian Tournament organiser
(and a rookie all over! Ha ha ha! )

Da Scum
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Da Scum »

Reaper also makes some good figures for Femme Fatale teams, as I use a pile of conversions for the Warrior Nun team. (Amazons) Man if all nuns were like these I'd have converted myself, especially wearing thongs and just simply pouring over the...ahem...breast-plates. They give this whole 7-of-9 effect to the opposition. (Like them chanting "Oh! Oh! Pile on me! Pile on me!" ) :smoking:

Even the Goblin coach gets a +1 to injury rolls! Ow!
VampyrSoul
Rookie
Rookie

Post by VampyrSoul »

Way cool... More choices for my girl to choose from... She will like that. Thanks.... :D

I am not that mean .... I am just plain evil.