Converting teams to be compliant with new rules

Got some ideas for rules? Maybe a skill change or something completely different!!! Tell us here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

voyagers_uk
Da Cynic
Location: Nice Red Uniforms and Fanatical devotion to the Pope!

Post by voyagers_uk »

any idea how to soften the blow for teams heavy with star players, wizard, big guys or allies etc :???:

or is it tough nuffle :lol:

Reason: ''
TiMuN
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by TiMuN »

did you ever heard of a thing called 'May 01 Reboot' ..

It was a global movement to re-design and re-program everything from scratch, and deliver it to the world on the first day of May, each year.

Well .. i guess we could do the same here. Keep you old Cockerel files to show your gransons, while try out and start a new league, with a new team, with renewd impulse and illusion ..

(just beign sarcastic)

regards
TiMuN

[b]TiMuN[/b]
[size=75][img]http://www.bloodbowl.net/NAF/ArticleImages/naf.gif[/img] Member #181
[url=http://www.bloodbowlforo.org]BloodBowlForo.org[/url] | [url=http://spanishteam.tbbl.org]Spanish Team[/url][/size]
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

I'll tell you the one thing that I'm doing in my league for the changeover. Any players FORCED to leave the team due the change over =
Team gets a full refund on the players cost.
Team gets 20k per a skill roll made by this player.
Teams gets one free assistant coach.

So far everyone in my league has found this method to be a good way of crossing over.

Galak

voyagers_uk
Da Cynic
Location: Nice Red Uniforms and Fanatical devotion to the Pope!

Post by voyagers_uk »

sounds good, I will put it to the boys, I had considered giving the 50% of the cost back or a rookie big guy in place :grin:

no benefit to experience though.

your way looks good

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

Guess we'll be going along those lines...and there'll be a lot of ageing rolls to make...maybe we might actually get some guys retiring and entering the Hall of Fame while still alive! :smile: Now there's a novelty!

Anthony_TBBF
Da Painta

Post by Anthony_TBBF »

we just converted our teams last night using a similar method. I had to make 33 ageing rolls for my Orcs and only blew one of 'em! :grin: The result was a Black Orc with -1 AV, not the end of the world.
I also played a game under then new rules last night - I must say I am very happy with the way things are now.