Intermatch Events table & RIOTS League Rules

Got some ideas for rules? Maybe a skill change or something completely different!!! Tell us here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Gus_the_hut
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Intermatch Events table & RIOTS League Rules

Post by Gus_the_hut »

I like your inter match events table....especially since i wrote a large number of them for the hebbl.

Which it seems you have copied :pissed:

I am quite flattered actually but it would have been nice for the hebbl to have been acknowledged in your rules pack

on a more positive note i like some of the slight changes you have made to the events that we came up with and double dealing is a stroke of genius and I am wondering why I never thought of it :lol:

But one word of advice, remove knuckle dusters!!! They are broken/ overpowered and should not be in the game, we finally realized this at the end of last season and promptly removed them.

We now have 3 tiers of inter match events based on team value.
Maybe our two leagues should get together to compare notes, romford is not too far from harlow and it would be nice to meet some more bb gamers in the area, maybe we can organize some sort of inter league tournament at some point.

Reason: ''
Image big bad blitzing bullys and monsterous mutations champion
Proud member of the hearts and essex BB league http://www.hebbl.co.uk
ManticoreRich
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ManticoreRich »

Totaly shamlesly stolen, and re tweaked with the old BB compendium and 2 seasons of play.

Ill keep the Knuckledusters in mind, weve only had 1 player in 2 seasons get it so the jurys out!

Cross club play? Ive been meaning to mail you guys actualy about that, send me a PM if you have any ideas.

We've got about 9 players who play semi regular.

Oxynot
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Oxynot »

I was skimming through your house rules and noticed that bounties can only be collected through Blocks and Fouls, so this means all other secret weapons than the Bombardier, I wonder if this was intentional?

ManticoreRich
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ManticoreRich »

Yeah, we havent got any Gobbo teams so secret weapons arnt an issue in our league.

It is just easier than saying No Crowd, No Stumbling, No Stabbing etc...