Weekly Events

Got some ideas for rules? Maybe a skill change or something completely different!!! Tell us here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Oly1987
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: Weekly Events

Post by Oly1987 »

I look forward to hearing how it goes when you roll it

Reason: ''
4 catchers and a thrower with hail mary pass, what could possibly go wrong?
harroguk
Veteran
Veteran

Post by harroguk »

Still no sign of "Halflings for Justice" but have added a couple more Round Events.

Gods Smiling
  • Each coach receives 3+FAME (+1/-1) counters.
    These may be used during the game to modify any physical dice that you roll with numbers on it.
    You must turn the Die to the result you are modifying to and then discard a token.
    The new result is the result that takes effect.
    This can be used for Skill Rolls, Scatter Dice, Throw In Dice, Armour Dice, Injury Dice, Apothecary Dice, Kick Off Dice and any other dice (Containing Numbers) that you roll.
Nurses Strike
  • When players are KO or Injured they are not removed from the pitch until the end of the drive.
    Instead, Mark them with a token to indicate KO or Injured.
    All players who are KO or Injured behave as if they are stunned in all respects except for recovering (i.e. they may not ""Un-Stun").
    Players who are KO or Injured and still on the pitch are valid targets for fouls and thus may sustain multiple injuries.
Something in the Water
  • When rolling multiple block dice, if you roll double splat then you get +1 to your roll to break armour.
    If you roll double skull then your opponent gets +1 to their roll to break armour.
    If you roll tripple Splat then you automatically break armour.
    If you roll tripple skull then your opponent automatically breaks armour.

Commisioner (Retired) of - DBBL in Daventry
harroguk
Veteran
Veteran

Post by harroguk »

Moved the events from the spreadsheet and into a wiki where faqs can be answered.

http://www.level10.org/wiki/index.php/Round_Events

Commisioner (Retired) of - DBBL in Daventry