Ogres, dodgers and tossers!

Got some ideas for rules? Maybe a skill change or something completely different!!! Tell us here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Dihenydd
Experienced
Experienced

Ogres, dodgers and tossers!

Post by Dihenydd »

I've been wondering abit about Ogres, haven't played them except for some sim's but they seem a little..'bland'. I would suggest some changes, not to make them more buff, but to make them more characterful and therefore attractive. Something to encourage the brutes tossing the snotlings around a lot more would do it IMHO

1. Possible skill allowing 1 extra Throw Team-mate (without ball) for Ogres.
2. Possible skill allowing snots to have pointy hats or something so as to give 'claw' or MB like attribute if thrown and hit someone.
3. Break up snots into dodgers and tossers. One stays as is, the other is designed to be a 'projectile' at slightly higher cost. And more likely to suffer cas upon impact.
4. Alternately, allow Ogres who take Strong Arm to transfer MB to the snot upon impact.

I realize I'm still a bit new, so don't know if these have been floated before. But I do think it would be fun to give them character so the team is more flavourful rather than just some AV or skill upgrades.

I think it would be fun to see 2 'tosser' pointy hat snots being flung at a cage per turn. Then the change in strategy late in the 2nd half once Ogres have run out of 'ammunition' :P

Reason: ''
A victory is twice won when the general brings home full numbers.

Much ado About Nothing.
inkpwn
Raspberry Mage

Re: Ogres, dodgers and tossers!

Post by inkpwn »

I would like mighty blow on the thrown piece. Seems to me that a thrown player would come down with a huge impact.

Reason: ''