Narrow Tiers and Galaks Wish List

Got some ideas for rules? Maybe a skill change or something completely different!!! Tell us here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

koadah
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: Narrow Tiers and Galaks Wish List

Post by koadah »

theghr wrote:
Only in the very beginning do skills make up for better stats. And this drops off FAST as the better-stat players start getting their own skills.
I was aiming at the available skills to choose from, if those make up for the 20 more in basic stats that the DE hold over Norses and many others too i might say. That is about 2 points higher stats per starting player. Maybe that's the way to go, to change all DE players basic strenght to 2, save for blitzers perhaps. Just so that we aint gonna have one coach who wins nearly all tourneys. Or maybe it's more fitting to make Norses stronger than 3, they should be anyhow as far as i'm concerned. At the end of the day i'm just looking for balance here.
That doesn't sound like a problem with DEs but more a problem with one coach being better than the rest.

Tell that coach he has to use flings next season. And he can't hire trees or take inducements.
That should fix him. ;)

Or you all just take wood elves.

Reason: ''
theghr
Veteran
Veteran

Post by theghr »

Juriel wrote:If you wish to nerf DE in the long term, remove A access from linemen.

Improving Norse lot in life in the higher TVs is difficult without affecting their already good low-TV performance. It's all that AV7 that is their bane, because if they lose players faster than the opponent, they will keep losing players and are totally !censored!. An overall nerf to Piling On and a boost to fouling should help them a ton.
Yes, to remove A from linemen seems to be the best move. Or move them to doubles wich is what we'll try i think.

Goldbaek is my hero
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

theghr wrote:Yes, to remove A from linemen seems to be the best move. Or move them to doubles wich is what we'll try i think.
Er, that's the same thing. :?:

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.