Southlands lizardmen

Got some ideas for rules? Maybe a skill change or something completely different!!! Tell us here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

legowarrior
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Southlands lizardmen

Post by legowarrior »

Inspired by the Southland Lizardmen of Warhammer, and using the rules set up by Galek for teambuilding, here is the Southland Lizardmen.

0-16 Skinks 8/2/3/7 Stunty, Dodge, A/GSP - 60K
0-2 Kroxigor 6/5/1/9 Loner, Bone-Head, Mighty Blow, Prehensile tail, Thick Skull - 140K

Pretty simple, but it makes an powerful stunty team I think. The only question is, should they Southland team have loner on their Kroxigor?

Reason: ''
Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: Southlands lizardmen

Post by Darkson »

Skink+Krox teams have been allowed in Stunty Cups at some tournaments, and iirc with 0-1 Krox they've been about equal to the other tier 3 teams, so this would be a little better (probably bottom tier 2).

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Nikolai II
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Nikolai II »

And I don't think they should have loner on the Kroxes (a ruling which is also supported by the team design document)

Basically a faster, better halfling team (with no chef or TTM)

legowarrior
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by legowarrior »

I was thinking that it would be tier 2. I just like the idea of a stronger stunty team. No loner on the Krox I can see.