Buffing kick off return?

Got some ideas for rules? Maybe a skill change or something completely different!!! Tell us here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

fidius
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Buffing kick off return?

Post by fidius »

Fassbinder75 wrote:There's no need for anything in Blood Bowl. Its just that new stuff, even if just a different stat line and skill combination is fun, for some people anyway. I agree that the vanilla Chaos list is probably the most 'Khorne' of the Chaos teams, but fluff adherence is probably about 5% care factor for me.
I think if I were redesigning the game I'd eliminate the Chaos team and instead have 4 versions of Chaos representing the 4 gods: Khorne, Nurgle, Tzeentch, and Slaanesh. Each team would have linemen made up of acolytes/cultists/heretics/zealots, a set of 4 blitzers and 4 blockers/warriors, and a unique Big Guy, all with varied and fluffy talents.

Following the same logic one could make an argument for also eliminating Pro Elfs (although I quite like them) and Humans, permitting the introduction of Bretonnia/Kislev/Tilea/Nippon/etc and maybe a Sea Elf or other variant. But anyway.

Reason: ''
Chris
Legend
Legend

Post by Chris »

No, I hold tot eh idea that the chaos team is the khorne team. They even look like a khorne warband. Really currently if you include cyanide you have Chaos (khorne), Nurgle, Pact (undivided) and khorne demons. Add 2 more teams and you can have a chaos league...

mattgslater
King of Comedy
Location: Far to the west, across the great desert, in the fabled Land of Comedy

Post by mattgslater »

I'd love to see a Chaos theme revamp. No more Warrior/Beastman teams, but four separate yet similar rosters. Each gets a unique sub-200k Star, in addition to Lewdgrip, Borak, Max, Morg, and either Grashnak or Brick/Grotty.

What is Nuffle's view? Through a window, two-by-three. He peers through snake eyes.
What is Nuffle's lawn? Inches, squares, and tackle zones: Reddened blades of grass.
What is Nuffle's tree? Risk its trunk, space the branches. Touchdowns are its fruit.