Dark Elf Variant - Witch Elves

Got some ideas for rules? Maybe a skill change or something completely different!!! Tell us here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

kgrroth
Rookie
Rookie

Dark Elf Variant - Witch Elves

Post by kgrroth »

Hello all,

I was considering making a team that used extra witch elves in it, like 4 total and then fill the rest of the roster with liners. I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts to how such a team would stack up. Obviously it would just be a house rule variant, but thought it would be fun to have a team where the vicious dark elf women dominate a bunch of average men. :)

Any thoughts??

Reason: ''
spubbbba
Legend
Legend

Re: Dark Elf Variant - Witch Elves

Post by spubbbba »

Well you could always make them a Khainate team using the existing rules, maybe convert them to all female as there are quite a few female bodies from the dark elf and elder range. There is the Shadowforge team too but they are rather poor sculpts IMO.

Limit yourself to 0-2 Blitzers, take 2 runners and at least one assassin and always take Roxanna as an inducement when you can. For skills emphasise dodge, jump up and frenzy with a little block/frenzy thrown in and I’d favour MB over guard on doubles. Could be a very interesting team and not all that awful.

You could also make up a special team but that is harder to balance and this way yours is 100% “legal”.

My past and current modelling projects showcased on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Ullis
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Ullis »

4 witch elves sounds like too much Frenzy for a ST3 team with no Strength skill access. You'd have a really hard time balancing the assists.

Too much Frenzy and no starting Block would mean that the team would be worse than the normal dark elf roster.

MKL
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by MKL »

Ullis wrote: (...)
Too much Frenzy and no starting Block would mean that the team would be worse than the normal dark elf roster.
Well, it's true, but for a "house-ruled" team this is fine. The reverse would be a problem.

kgrroth
Rookie
Rookie

Post by kgrroth »

Yeah, its more of an experiment than anything, I love dark elves and just wanted to change things up a bit. We play a very loose and friendly house league and I am not expecting the team to be in the upper tier or anything.

KG

dines
Star Player
Star Player

Post by dines »

Yeah don't think its overpowered, so give it a go. But I guess you should expect some difficult games until the girls get wrestle/block :)

FUMBBL nick: Metalsvinet
garion

Post by garion »

There was a team called Deadly Nightshades in BB fluff; they were all Witch Elves.

I am currently trying them out in a league.

They are 0-8 witch elves
and 0-16 witch elf apprentice (same stat line as pro elf linman)

they won their first game, but it was against Goblins so no suprise there really :)

Juriel
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Juriel »

AV7 all over, no starting Block, so much Frenzy...

This looks hilarious. :D

Mind, starting Dodge makes this the most mobile team in the game. Woodies are faster, but cannot start with as many AG4+Dodge players.

kgrroth
Rookie
Rookie

Post by kgrroth »

Heh,

Close to my final decision for the team. 0-6 Witch Elves, 0-12 Linemen (still male, but in the team bio the witchies are pretty brutal to them). They will be making their debuts in our league next season, looking forward to trying them out!