Chaos Power teams

Got some ideas for rules? Maybe a skill change or something completely different!!! Tell us here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

zerodemon
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Chaos Power teams

Post by zerodemon »

@Chris, I meant to respond to you, but forgot. We tested out the wizard idea. While fluffy, it just seemed too clunky and a bit unbalancing when played alongside the fact that other teams may only take a team wizard as an inducement. Discounting the inducement was batted around but, alongside all the other special rules the Tzeentch team demands, it was deemed by our whole gaming group to be untenable.

I appreciate where you're coming from. We considered a Flamer before as a Bombadier type player (kind of an analogue to the wizard idea,) but it's too overpowered in a chaos team to take as a standard player. Also, the NAF rule strictly prohibit the presence of any wizard on the pitch, and I wouldn't want to annoy the NAF officials.

@mubo We said that same thing just last night. We may add it alongside Pile On. We thought it was a pretty elegant move too :D

Reason: ''
zerodemon
Rookie
Rookie

Post by zerodemon »

Beastman and modified Amazon team added to the document. Both are works in progress. Amazons no longer have basic general skill access, with agility skill access across the board. This mostly prevents blodge spammage.

The Wild Women will likely be removed. We're testing them on Thursday night alongside the Beastmen (who right now are a little basic and "human-y." As always, if you have the team, give them a playtest and tell me what you think.

Tell me what you think of the "Growing In" rules for Ungor Runners.

zerodemon
Rookie
Rookie

Post by zerodemon »

Uploaded our final revision before we start the Dungeonbowl league. 16 teams all told and all 5 teams represented.

These rosters won't be changing until the end of the Dungeonbowl season now, though we will be taking notes all the way and changing them once the league is over.