VARIANT: DungeonBowl - The UnderDeeps Arena

Got some ideas for rules? Maybe a skill change or something completely different!!! Tell us here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Glamdryn
Veteran
Veteran

VARIANT: DungeonBowl - The UnderDeeps Arena

Post by Glamdryn »

We recently finished Season 2 (now going on 7th season) of the NYBBL (New York Blood Bowl League) and I wanted to post the rule set we used for review and play (if anyone wants a fun 4 player variant). The link below will lead you to a pdf.

The UnderDeeps Arena Rule Set

Now at version 1.2!!!

All feedback is welcome and encouraged.

Reason: ''
Glamdryn
Veteran
Veteran

Re: VARIANT: DungeonBowl - The UnderDeeps

Post by Glamdryn »

No comments... le sadface...

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Sounds fun, mate. Have you checked out this thread? http://talkfantasyfootball.org/viewtopi ... 23&t=34118
Some fab dungeonbowl house rules being proposed in there that, to my untrained ear (though more eye than ear, admittedly, as it's in print) look like great additions to the game. Perhaps you'll find it as enjoyable a read as I have!

Good luck, and hope the league went well!

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
Glamdryn
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Glamdryn »

Most of that thread has to do with team creation. This ruleset is used to play a variant game within a normal Blood Bowl league.

the solitaire
Star Player
Star Player

Post by the solitaire »

This is the first time I actually look into this section

I like the way you mixed the 2nd edition rules with ones from later editions to make this work and feel like Dungeonbowl with modern rules.

Question though. Wall Hits. Is that -1 on Armor permanent? If yes, is it cumulative? I think it´s just the way you forgot to mention what kind of roll the player suffers that gets the -1 on armor for this roll only.

The nice bit about this rule set is that I have a dungeonbowl set with 4 endzones, 8 dungeon fields and 8 chests. Still need to figure out how to make those teleporters though

If you can´t fix it with a hammer, you have an electric problem
Glamdryn
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Glamdryn »

-1 armor just for that roll. Ill update that for the next revision.

For the teleporters, we use descent: journey into the dark status chits. put the 10 on the board and put 10 into a bag. Pull one from the bag whenever you transport. It works really well.

Glamdryn
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Glamdryn »

UPDATED!