Fun amazons

Got some ideas for rules? Maybe a skill change or something completely different!!! Tell us here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

burgun824
Legend
Legend

Re: Fun amazons

Post by burgun824 »

Shteve0 wrote:I'm not saying this is perfect, and I'm not suggesting plasmoid adopts this for NTBB (so sorry for wandering a bit off the topic) but I've given this some thought and my ideal zon roster rewrite would go something like:

0-16 Linewoman 6337 60k dodge GA/SP
0-2 Thrower 6337 70k pass, dodge GAP/S
0-4 Catcher 8237 70k catch, dodge GA/SP
0-2 (or 0-4) Blitzer 7338 90k dodge GAS/P

That's just me, though :)
I'm okay with all of this except the ST2 catcher. The only players that I believe should have a stat of ST2 are those that are stunty. All normal sized humanoids should start at ST3 regardless of race or position.

Reason: ''
plasmoid
Legend
Legend

Re: Fun amazons

Post by plasmoid »

Hi all,
thanks for chipping in.
The A-access-Amazons don't seem particularly popular.

I figured it would make them interesting, and it would make them the only team that could realistically go heavy on the defensive skills, without going through the TV-roof. (Which is what elves will do).

Garion said:
Just agreeing on a roster will be difficult.
I think it would be impossible. And we lack someone in a position to just cut through the cr*p and make a decision.

Fassbender said:
As far as Amazon rosters go, I'd like to see the the team feature a tactical wrinkle that none other has like mass Shadowing, or throwers with HMP and Catchers with Diving Catch for example. Tweaking the roster that exists now ends up in Human-lite territory.
IMO, Amazons are deadly Hunters.
I'd love them be the paper to the rock that is Chaos/High-AV-bash.
I'm thinking AV-7, still some Dodge, a Little DP, Blitzers with dauntless and claw (but no access to S-skills, so it won't just be CPOMB).
Killing the killers.
But I digress.

NTBB Amazons will revert to original roster with 60K linos.
Cheers
Martin

Reason: ''
Narrow Tier BB? http://www.plasmoids.dk/bbowl/NTBB.htm
Or just visit http://www.plasmoids.dk instead