CHAINSAW BALL

Got some ideas for rules? Maybe a skill change or something completely different!!! Tell us here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

jdmofo
Experienced
Experienced

CHAINSAW BALL

Post by jdmofo »

Chainsaw Ball. This idea just popped into my brain box so I'm posting it here before I regain my senses.

Chainsaw Ball is Blood Bowl using a chainsaw instead of a ball. Yes. Instead of kicking off as normal, the receiving team starts one player anywhere in their own endzone with the chainsaw.

Play is as normal except that the ball carrier is now a chainsaw player. Any time a player attempts to pass, catch or pick up the chainsaw they get a -1 penalty to their usual roll. A modified roll of 1 hits the player as if they had rolled a 1 when attacking with a chainsaw. Passes probably should be limited to short range for obvious reasons.

If you hand off the chainsaw to another of your players you still get the -1 but a modified 1 hits the player you tried to hand it to.

The ref will not send off anyone for using the chainsaw as this is chainsaw ball.

Obviously some teams would not be suited to chainsaw ball and some would be pretty good at it. But I never said this game was for everyone.

OK now tell me why this is a terrible idea...

Reason: ''
*now with added signature!*
jdmofo
Experienced
Experienced

Re: CHAINSAW BALL

Post by jdmofo »

Oh and if for any reason the chainsaw ends up in another player's space (fumbled pass, failed catch, crowd throw etc) then they must roll to catch it with a -1, and if they fail it hits them, and then scatters.

Reason: ''
*now with added signature!*