Concerning turf for a Norse team...

Got some ideas for rules? Maybe a skill change or something completely different!!! Tell us here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

theghr
Veteran
Veteran

Concerning turf for a Norse team...

Post by theghr »

Suppose i had the chance of either lowering or highering all basic stats becouse we play on either sand or sandstone, but that the total must match 0. Where is it most beneficiary for a norse team to highten those stats by 1, on the cost of another? Two stats could potentially remain as usual, with the other two possibly being at +1 and -1 respectively.

Reason: ''
Goldbaek is my hero
Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend
Location: Atlanta, GA., USA: Recruiting the Walking Dead for the Blood Bowl Zombie Nation

Re: Concerning turf for a Norse team...

Post by Digger Goreman »

For a brief moment, putting aside my feelings for Norse, I would say that they would benefit most from +St to use all that spammed block, but that it should come at the cost of the most efficient stat in BB: agility....

Sliding around but it hurts more when you fall....

LRB6/Icepelt Edition: Ah!, when Blood Bowl made sense....
"1 in 36, my Nuffled arse!"
Chris
Legend
Legend

Post by Chris »

Lower armour for everyone... Raise MV? Net efect faster game with more cas and td's?

theghr
Veteran
Veteran

Post by theghr »

Maybe i should have said that this is for a long-term league. The input is helpful becouse i'm somewhat of a novice although my registration year here is semi vintage. Must do this league for my family so that we have a good excuse to meet and mend our group.

Goldbaek is my hero