If you could add 1 new team to bloodbowl

Got some ideas for rules? Maybe a skill change or something completely different!!! Tell us here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

MattDakka
Super Star
Super Star

Re: If you could add 1 new team to bloodbowl

Post by MattDakka »

Khorne, Slaanesh and Tzeentch teams.

Reason: ''
Chris
Legend
Legend

Post by Chris »

MattDakka wrote:Khorne, Slaanesh and Tzeentch teams.
What, 1 joint team? :)

Surely the current Chaos team is a Khorne team, Pact are undivided, Nurgle are Nurgle so leaves only Slaanesh (I would hope built around 4 slaanesh elves with Disturbing Presence and Fan favourite) and Tzeentch (no idea, wizard on roster?, 0-16 cultists 6/3/3/7 then 10 0-1 slots for a player that starts with each of the mutations? Chaos Spawn as a big guy?)

frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

Khorne teams could have frenzy

Slaanesh low armour and claw (edit; they could probably have thick skull too somewhere)

Tzeentch could start with a few players from any other team, but they would have loner

I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.
TexturedSun
Rookie
Rookie

Post by TexturedSun »

frogboy wrote:Tzeentch could start with a few players from any other team, but they would have loner
Or Animosity.

frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

TexturedSun wrote:
frogboy wrote:Tzeentch could start with a few players from any other team, but they would have loner
Or Animosity.
For me loner would work better, picture it now, The Lord of Change transforms some of his minions into different players at the start of the season, they still wear the same team kit and train with the team but they just can't get used to the new body and other players are a little confused possibly but they are all working with each other, hence the extra roll for re-rolls using loner.

Animosity could still work though but you'd have to right your own fluff for that ;)

I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.
Chris
Legend
Legend

Post by Chris »

Bakunin wrote:Brets
0-16 Peasant 40000 6 3 2 7 Fend G AS
0-4 Knight 120000 8 3 3 8 Block, Catch, Dauntless GS AP
Why do the human Peasants have agility access? And am a bit baffled by catch on the knights - are they famous for catching things?

Niagra falls aside, I've always thought of the frogs being
0-16, Peasant, 50k, 6/3/3/7, Fend, S/AGP (pick out the strong ones but still rather fearful ont he pitch and try to keep people away from them)
0-4, Retainers/Men at arms/etc, 60k, 6/3/3/8, Wrestle, G/APS (military men ready for a bit of rough and tumble with their childhood knightly pals)
0-4, Knight, 120k, 7/3/3/9, Thick Skull, Block, Dauntless, Animosity, GSP/A (paragons of manly virtue, the finest armour and helmets in the known world, and arrogant so and so's).
RR60k
Idea is team supports their stars in a very class'ist way and emphasis their stars who no-one loves more than themselves...

Chris
Legend
Legend

Post by Chris »

frogboy wrote:Khorne teams could have frenzy
Why? Something to remember with bloodbowl is teams develop into their architype. Look at the chaos team today - it develops into a team of killers. That is pretty Khorne like. You don't need to start them off with frenzy.

spubbbba
Legend
Legend

Post by spubbbba »

My past and current modelling projects showcased on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Chris
Legend
Legend

Post by Chris »

Space Marines 6/4/4/10, Block, Thick Skull, Mighty Blow, Guard, Pro, Fend, etc, etc :)

frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

Horses M14 S4 Ag4 Av8 leap, Sure Feet, Sprint, No Hands A

Chris
Legend
Legend

Post by Chris »

On Tzeentch...

Tzeentch Coach

A master of magic and mystery, with a sideline in football punditry and coaching, a Tzeentch coach is more than just a slave driver (owner and trader). Once per match, if not expelled for any reason, a Tzeentch coach can cast the Zapp! spell and attempt to turn an enemy player into a toad.

(Rules are the old Zapp! rules).

The cost for this chap is contained in the teams players who cost more than their stats suggest.

0-16 50k Cultists 6/3/3/7 GM/APS
0-2 90k Tzeentch Blitzer 6/3/3/8 Claws, horns GM/APS
0-2 100k Tzeentch Blocker 5/4/2/8 Prehensile Tail, Tentacles GSM/AP
0-2 90k Tzeentch Runner 6/3/3/8 Big Hand, Two Heads GPM/SA
0-2 90k Tzeentch Catcher 7/3/3/7 Extra Arms, Very Long Legs GAM/SP
0-1 110k Tzeentch Spawn 4/5/2/9 Loner, Really Stupid, Disturbing Presence, Foul Appearance, M/AGPS
RR60k

Tzeentch spawns are horribly mutated confused beasts, still a few more heads and arms never hurt anyone!

Idea is you can start with every single mutation in the game

Sword of Solkan
Experienced
Experienced

Re:

Post by Sword of Solkan »

Shteve0 wrote: Back on topic: I'd like to see AG4 Lego dwarves.
Could you give them all Guard as well?

The Audacity of Hop [Slann] - 3/1/1 (W/L/D)
legowarrior
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by legowarrior »

Treemen and spites, but give the spite regenerate instead of side step. Then, use the treemen as catapults, and hope the spites regenerate.

MattDakka
Super Star
Super Star

Post by MattDakka »

Chris wrote:
MattDakka wrote:Khorne, Slaanesh and Tzeentch teams.
What, 1 joint team? :)
No, one of the 3 above, but having all of them would be great!

harvestmouse
Star Player
Star Player

Post by harvestmouse »

Pre big hat chaos Dwarfs or Clan Pestilens, both have a cool look.

Regarding a troll team there isn't any point to have a limit on trolls. As they have really stupid you can't play more than 5 at one time anyway.

Night Goblins. Is there room for Squigs, Night Goblins and Underworld? What niche would Night Goblins bring? Something to do with fungus influence? Limitless fanatics maybe?

I think a lot of Bretonnian lists are trying too hard to be different or add something new. They're humans living next to the empire. I think their main difference is very weak and cheap linemen and heroic knights.

I think Dauntless and Stand Firm should be the only new skills on top of a general human team. There are however some super powerful knights at their disposal, rivals to Chaos Warriors even!