Dungeonbowl House Rules

Got some ideas for rules? Maybe a skill change or something completely different!!! Tell us here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

TexturedSun
Rookie
Rookie

Dungeonbowl House Rules

Post by TexturedSun »

Hi all.

I'm looking to start a regular Dungeonbowl perpetual/seasonal league with my friends and have been going through the various resources I could find to create a set of stats which would fit with playing a fairly balanced, yet chaotic, game of Dungeonbowl.

That being said I have completely written my own Dungeonbowl rulebook to distribute to our players. It is based loosely on the 'Colleges Cup' ruleset which I used for inspiration on some of the items. Majority of the fluff is my own.

The reason for posting here is for some 'old hands' as it were to have a look over it and point out any over/under powered areas, or to suggest something if it is missing.

I need to revise with SPP updates - I'm going to give +1 SPP to all places where you earn it (except MVP), and give 2SPP to the player who finds the ball. I also need to include the Post-Game sequence, which will involve rolling a random skill for each team on a random player.

Looking forward to some feedback.

Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Reason: ''
natsirtm
Experienced
Experienced

Post by natsirtm »

Why no amazons? Maybe replace humans as t3 for jade? Also the bright team seems pretty boring.

Reason: ''