Khorne daemon and sinyin questions.

Got some ideas for rules? Maybe a skill change or something completely different!!! Tell us here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Fullork12
Rookie
Rookie

Khorne daemon and sinyin questions.

Post by Fullork12 »

I've seen versions with different star players and the like floating around the web, what's the most accepted version for both? Is the unofficial pdf the most recent?

Sorry if this is the wrong section, I just wonder if the pdf is updated.

Reason: ''
sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Re: Khorne daemon and sinyin questions.

Post by sann0638 »

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
Fullork12
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fullork12 »

That's the pdf I ment, so they haven't been updated since then? I've seen lists with both teams having additional star players, I guess that's specific league rules?

dode74
Ex-Cyanide/Focus toadie

Post by dode74 »

No further Star Players have been decided on for Khorne, afaik. Certainly nothing from Cyanide or (correct me if I am wrong) the NAF. House rules for others are house rules.

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Spot on, the NAF hasn't added anything. The Simyin are as appears in FUMBBL, the other two in their respective cyanide games.

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
Fullork12
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fullork12 »

OK awsome.

I saw of these boards a team called druids listed alongside the teams in the pdf, where are they from?

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

If they're not in the CRP, or in the 3 other official teams (Underworld, Pact or Slann) then they're someone's house-rules and could have come from anywhere.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

An American tournament used them (sorry, can't remember which off the top of my head). A search on here will find them, I expect :D

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler