Rewards for major trophies

Got some ideas for rules? Maybe a skill change or something completely different!!! Tell us here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

MacHurto
Veteran
Veteran

Rewards for major trophies

Post by MacHurto »

We are playing an offline league on BB: Chaos edition. Basically we recreate the teams with the editor and play the matches through hamachi, but all the league handling is done offline.

For most main trophies, we have found good alternatives to the CPR rewards, that fit the fluff. However, we are unsure about the Chaos Cup. In CPR, the winner gets 1d3 players that win either s mutation or an extraordinary ability. Problem is on the cyanide game you cannot add skills that are not possible for the player.

We have thought about the players winning a random skill between all the accesible skills they have, but it doesnt feel too Chaos Gods related. Anybody can think of a better idea?

Reason: ''
Itchen Masack
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Re: Rewards for major trophies

Post by Itchen Masack »

if you get something like SQLiteBrowser you can manually edit the db team file and add any skill you like. Just with mutations they wont change the appearance of the cyanide player. There is a cheat-sheet for all the skill numbers I can try to find if you would like it.

Or I guess you could sent the team file to me and i'll do it :)

MacHurto
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Rewards for major trophies

Post by MacHurto »

Wow! i'll check that out. Thanks!

EDIT: This is awesome. Now we can even play with oficial injuries! Again, thanks!