Just a quick question

Got some ideas for rules? Maybe a skill change or something completely different!!! Tell us here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

bruce888
Rookie
Rookie

Just a quick question

Post by bruce888 »

Hi all. I know this belongs in a house rule or new concept forum but they don't seem to be actively viewed. I also know that what I am proposing has been said and done many a time. However, I feel with Wrestle and Tackle in General, the Block skill should be moved to Strength as Dodge is in Agility. This would open skill choice a little more would it not?

Reason: ''
rolo
Super Star
Super Star
Location: Paradise Stadium, where the pitch is green and the cheerleaders are pretty.

Re: Just a quick question

Post by rolo »

Sounds like that would be a huge, huge buff to Big Guys, Mummies, and Tomb Guards.

What problem are you trying to solve?

"It's 2+ and I have a reroll. Chill out. I've got this!"
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

A huge nerf to teams with little or no ST access, a huge buff to teams with lots of ST access (Chaos, Nurgle, Pact) and Big Guys.

If your idea is to make a huge shake-up of the tiers then you've made it.
If it wasn't, then no.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
bruce888
Rookie
Rookie

Post by bruce888 »

A German league years back had the Block skill in strength as a misprint in the rule book and they had no issues per say in terms of bash teams being dominat. At the time Wrestle didn't exist. I just feel that block is the automatic choice still. I can't see how they would dominate, Wrestle is there. It would also allow skinks General access, as when they were originally designed, along with goblins. Been playing since 2nd edition, love the game, in all its renditions, but a huge soft spot for 3rd edition.