League "house" rules

Got some ideas for rules? Maybe a skill change or something completely different!!! Tell us here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Indigo
Not Grumpy in the slightest

League "house" rules

Post by Indigo »

Could anyone who plays any form of house rule for expanded league play, from mixed race teams to extra cheerleader rules - anything at all - please jot down what they do in a word doc or a text file and email them to me, or post them here.

My email for these is david_candlish@hotmail.com
However, if the attachments are larger than 1Mb please send to david.candlish@convergys.com

Please note I am only looking for expanded league rules, not alternate game styles like Blood Bowl @ Sea or Jungle bowl. If in doubt though, send it in anyway!

Thanks in advance.

Reason: ''
noodle
Star Player
Star Player

Post by noodle »

Er.... Check out:

http://usitweb.shef.ac.uk/~wargamessoc/ ... urces.html

And look at "horde rules" - infact most of our stuff is up there...

Joaquim

Post by Joaquim »

In my first league we tried something like this:

Star Players: you pay full price and then 10% per week (that is, for game, whatever you use him or not)...
Actually that worked fine - I had a goblin team with Nobbla Blackwart and Scrappa Sorehead... and I was thinking if I should fire them!! 14k each game was becoming too expansive!!!
Note: we droped this league because meanwhile we had a lot of new players....

This new league we use:
No Extra-time and we only use the Kick-off table at the beggining of each half...
As there isn't finals on our league we give a FF bonus to the league winner...

You should have a look (if you haven't already) at:

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/phio/

They have some expanded Kick-Off tables wich are stadium dependent, as is the weather....
I'm just waiting them to have all races there.... :lol:

Joaquim