safe throw

Got some ideas for rules? Maybe a skill change or something completely different!!! Tell us here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Should safe throw be weakend?

yes make it 1-3
9%
yes but lets take ik slow and make it 1-2
20%
no way, get out of my throwers site!
70%

Total votes: 44

Skummy
Legend
Legend

Post by Skummy »

Well, it depends on the quarterback. Elway had such a strong arm that there was almost no arc on his passes. They were quite often low enough to be intercepted.

Good thing he had safe throw...

Reason: ''
[url=http://www.bloodbowl.net/naf.php?page=tournamentinfo&uname=skummy]Skummy's Tourney History[/url]
wesleytj
Legend
Legend

Post by wesleytj »

Mestari wrote:I generally dislike the 2+ or 4+ tendency of GW rules, and prefer 3+ instead for skills like safe throw. However, I find myself agreeing with the fact that the skill isn't taken too often, so there may not be a point in making it a 3+.

wesleytj wrote: passblock isn't about interceptions generally. it's about putting tackle zones on the thrower and catcher, about forcing the pass to go where you want it to, about making it tougher for the player who threw the pass to do something with it afterwards.
This depends completely on the passblocker himself. If the pass blocker is not an elf, this is true. If he's an elf(or GR), then pass block suddenly is all about interceptions. Especially if he's AG5 with Catch (VLL helps too if he's a GR)...
And it's true that such players don't get a chance to pass block too often. But that's ok, the fact that my pass blocker can close a certain area from passing completely forces the opposing team to play the game my way. Or be turned over by an interception.
Why do I get the feeling that in the end you TOTALLY agreed with me? We're saying the EXACT same thing, just in a different way.

Reason: ''