Commissioner Sanctions: What to do?

Got some ideas for rules? Maybe a skill change or something completely different!!! Tell us here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

c9805222
Rookie
Rookie

Post by c9805222 »

Ok, I think that there should be some corruption in the game, e.g. freebooting players for other teams when they take on opponent you have next etc.

However I think this needs to be kept in the 'spirit' of the game. Certain things should certainly be frowned upon, the example above of the handoff is dodgy, however ganging up on their opponents isn't after all the other two could decide to fight back together.

I also think that the offering of bribes should be done before a game or least dice are rolled I remember an instance where a coach had hi morg n thorg killed and then offered the other coach 50,000 GPS to not kill him...

Obviously people have a different view on what the 'spirit' of the game is.

Reason: ''
Hello!
Vitalis
Rookie
Rookie

Just to clarify

Post by Vitalis »

I'm not one of the commissioners in the league.
My league is gifted with two commissioners willing to spend a lot of time for the benefit of the rest of us. They have both played the game many years, and they put their considerable experience and uncommon thoughtfullness to use whenever issues come up in the league.

In my opinion the sentence passed was balanced and fair - and to my knowledge it has been well received in the league.

duff
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by duff »

c9805222 wrote: I also think that the offering of bribes should be done before a game or least dice are rolled I remember an instance where a coach had hi morg n thorg killed and then offered the other coach 50,000 GPS to not kill him...
Absolutely. Once the dice are rolled, It's happoned! No going back.
We occasionaly have rolles missed in this sort of bribe, eg "Any fool can pick up the ball if there's no pressure on him" etc.

Were all(?) roleplayers so we run with the "feel"

I (as commish) can only be bribed with vast quantities of chocolet and achohol. No one has yet assembled a large enought mountin!

I don't have to be faster than the Ogre, just faster than you!