Milo's Excel Team Generator update

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

mrinprophet
Star Player
Star Player

Milo's Excel Team Generator update

Post by mrinprophet »

I took a shot at updating Milo's last Excel Team Generator, version 2.52. I updated quite a bit, hope he won't mind. I added Amazons, Valkyrie, and Kemri (I realize the last two aren't official). I increased the number of Lion Warriors, Dark Elf Blitzers, and Wights to 4, and added 2 bull centaur to CD team. I adjusted the lizardmen rosters/stats and most big guys stats/skills/available teams. A couple things I can't fix is the double cost of halfling Ogre and the 4 Kemri mummies showing up as illegal (red numbers). I would have to create new players for each and I don't think it is necessary. I also fixed a couple other things I can't remember. If you want a copy, I would be happy to email it to you. If you spot any inconsistencies with the LRB, let me know.

Reason: ''
neoliminal
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by neoliminal »

Make new mummies for the Khemri and give them max's of 4.

McDeth
Legend
Legend

Post by McDeth »

I think we've probably all had a go at updating Milo's tracker with various different teams, i've even got one where i created a cursed company, basically a team of various races all made into Zombies with -2 per MA and -1 AG, as per the MBBL2. There is another version out i think it was version 3 which is unfinished and had options for the team pictures. However i can't tinker with it as all the macro's are locked and i cant get at themn without the password. Does anyone know if Milo's plans on getting back to this anytime??

mrinprophet
Star Player
Star Player

Post by mrinprophet »

That was my next question. Or, possibly, know the password so we can edit it. Milo must have put in a ton of work on this thing and it would be a pity to see Blood Bowl revisions make it obsolete.

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Guys ... Milo has not had time to even PLAY Blood Bowl for quite a while (see House Rulez #1) ... somehow doubt that updating TeamTracker is high on his list.

Galak

"make do with what have" --- Ancient Words of wisdom

mrinprophet
Star Player
Star Player

Post by mrinprophet »

Galak... I completely agree with regard to Milo. I was just hoping he could pass on the password so someone could pick up his torch and press on. Most of us wouldn't want to put in as much effort as he did to create it, but some of us certainly would be willing to update it now and again. Perhaps Milo could give it to the NAF as a gift and the President could assign someone to update it. I think it would be a pretty useful tool to put on the upcoming website.... :wink: :wink:

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

My vote would be Dangerous Dave ... the man's pretty darn good with Excel.

Galak

Dangerous Dave
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Dangerous Dave »

Thanks for the praise! Flattery gets you everywhere!

Now if I was doing a Team Tracker spreadsheet :wink:

A simple way to use Team Tracker would be to do as much as you can... then copy it over to another sheet and amend as necessary.

If I was to do something........ I would start afresh. The question is what do people want Team Tracker to do?

Is it just an easy way to make a roster, keep one team's record, run a League, get HTMLs for PBEM or what?

BTW I'm just asking questions... in no way am I suggesting I will do this.............

Dave

Mumster
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Mumster »

Can somebody give me a link to where I can download the generator? I would really like to see it.

plasmoid
Legend
Legend

Post by plasmoid »

For Dave:
I had an old version once, so this may be completely redundant - but:
I'd like to be able to add whole new teams just by hacking in stats for their different roster players.
The version I had didn't allow this.

Dangerous Dave
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Dangerous Dave »

Plasmoid

I have answered a number of queries on the following thread:-

viewtopic.php?p=13122#13122

Dave