My Approach on Balancing / the Basics

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

NightDragon
Legend
Legend

An Interesting Thread

Post by NightDragon »

Interesting but one which was presumably discussed already, leading to the latest version of rules. Personally I just wish the rules were left alone whatever version is played to give consistency. I think there is too much messing about with the rules. The only point I would like to make regarding allies is that I think there should be some element allowed. Some teams are seriously weak in certain positions to start with, and allies allow this to be resolved, and I think they should be resolved. It is not right that Undead teams have to rely upon doubles to develop a thrower for instance. Laters DD.

Reason: ''
longfang
Legendz Bedo Legend

Post by longfang »

BloodBowl mag is being re-launched from August and will contain experimental rules for mixed race teams.

Also in the issue will be experimental rules for Khemri, Fans participation, an Interview with Griff Oberwald and a report on Resurrection (my mug shot may well be in there, perhaps)!

Reason: ''
[size=75]Del. [color=red]Tramp Champ. Media Tart.[/color][/size]

[url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14334#t=14334]Hall of Famer[/url]