Is there Already a List of Bugs in the Living Rulebook 1.1 ?

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Toby

Is there Already a List of Bugs in the Living Rulebook 1.1 ?

Post by Toby »

...and other downloadable material like the Electronic Team Roster.

I hope that i will not be flamed for the suggestion to discuss what seems like bugs and collect them here, instead of sending the same information to Fanatic by Email over and over again.

I want to start (if i may):

1. Undead Teams are not specifically disallowed to (permanently) hire a Apothecary any longer.

-> bug or feature ?

2. The Electronic Team Roster still lists a permanently hired team wizard.

-> regarding the wizard it would be interesting if freebooters in general are temporalily added to the total cost of team and therefore not changing the team rating, or if they are not, allowing the coach to lower the team rating by burning some cash ?

3. Can the same type of niggling injury be gained twice ?

-> if not, then there must be a way to determine the exact niggling injury when aging.

My suggestion is each Niggling only Once.
Based on the serious injury table this might work:
"When a player suffers a niggling injury from aging, roll a D6. On a roll of 1 to 5 he gains a FL, SH, DB, SK, PN. On a Roll of 6 your Apothecary was able to cure the Players. If your Team does not have an Apothecary you have to reroll the D6."

4. Serious Injuries, "no characteristics may be reduced by more than 2 points".
Does that mean no characteristic may be reduced more than twice ?
Or Does it mean more than 2 Points below the Players Basic Characteristic value ? Is there A Minimum Charakteristics Value and what happens when a Characteristic is reduced to 0 ?

Reason: ''
Anthony_TBBF
Da Painta

Post by Anthony_TBBF »

1. Just a bug if it's missing.

2. It's an old roster, just delete that field if you want. Wizards are already factored into your TR since it doesn't go down when you spend the money. TR is only adjusted at the end of a game.

3. Yes you can have more than one Niggling Injury. You roll once per NI at the start of the match.

4. Seems pretty self explanatory to me. I belive it does say somewhere in the rulebook that a stat can't go below 1.

The TBBf is back! http://tbbf.obblm.com/
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

1) Yup if that's missed it needs fix .. no Apoth for Undead still
2) Again a legit bug that needs addressed.
3) Yes, Niggles are generic at the end of the day. If you get the same Niggle twice, the already existing conditions just go twice as bad .... Bad back vs REALLY Bad Back
4) No characteristic may go below 1 ... if that's not in the LRB it should be ... no characteristic may go up or down more than 2 points from the initial roster permanently.

Galak

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

ERRORs like 1 and 2 should be emailed to Andy Hall.

Clarifications like 3 and 4 should be asked here.

Galak

Toby

Post by Toby »

Hi Galak, i agree with you on all 4 topics,

no medic for the undead, fixed team roster, niggles just get worse, and each charasteristic has a min and max value of +/-2.

The absolute minimum of 1 is a new addition i think.
There is also the Question what to do if a Starplayer roll would add Point #3 to a characteristic. Should this roll be considered a Double, be Re-Rolled or Upgrade any Charakteristic of choice. ?

A question that you seem to have misse is, do Freebooters contribute to the Team Rating ?
Because Money does, so by hiring Griff, my teamrating goes down 18 Points. Is that intentional ?

High & Mighty
Veteran
Veteran

Post by High & Mighty »

Team Rating is only calculated at the end of the game during the post-game phase so from that point until your next game ends, your team rating stays exactly the same. Just like you wouldn't recalculate team rating as you earn SPPs during a game, hiring a freebooter during the pre-game phase leaves your team rating exactly the same.

Toby

Post by Toby »

But if i hire a Starplayer like Griff for 90K, then the next Game my TR is 9 Points lower or do i get something wrong ?

High & Mighty
Veteran
Veteran

Post by High & Mighty »

Yes, you're team rating is 9 points lower in the NEXT game, but you don't have Griff anymore either. It's just as if you bought a player for your roster and he died. No player. No money.