Next Gen Blood Bowl ... redux

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

christer
Star Player
Star Player

Post by christer »

Christer, in case you're wondering, the reason I haven't sent you another turn yet is that while I'm at work I can check e-mail and websites, but not run the PBEM tool.
No worries.. I just had a friend over for a game here.. Played my rookie gobbos against his *shiver* TR 170-something norse.. Oh lord :)

Nothing serious happened though.. like 5 BH against me.. no deaths or si's :)

I managed to SI one of his (my injury rolls totally suck in general :)...

Here's a quick rundown of the game for those interested:

Norse receives. Some brutalizing, but I manage to hold the TD off until turn 4.. At turn 7, I score a TD for the tie.. Turn 8 is uneventful.. During the first half, I also manage to get one of my players ejected for fouling.. And I didn't even have the eyes on me!! :)

Anyway.. Half two appears, I set up 10 players (house rule stating that ejected players makes you lose the position as well). He kicks and rolls that dreaded 3 on the kickoff table (and wins.. he's +2 on FF). I manage to do the casualty on one of his dork LoS guys, KO the other and stun the third.. After that though, the luck-god deserted me in favour of the norse.. He stole the ball from me, and prompty made a second TD..

New setup.. Get the ref again.. He wins (and gets reminded that he had it in the first part of the half as well..). I manage to double-both-down on the LoS, my rerolls out long time ago (another house rule, max 2 rerolls.. Have to discuss this for the little'un teams :) and naturally, I had placed the ball on a player on the LoS as he went out of bounds with the scatter (I usually take a bit more risks when I'm in a hurry :) ). The result is obvious. He steals the ball and manages a third TD on turn 7... Final score: 1-3...

-- Christer

Reason: ''
Longshot
Da Capt'ain

Post by Longshot »

What about chess? turn game and forever one of the most played game!
think about it...
(nut for this GW should not change their rules all the times...)
c ya

Lightning' bugs for the win

http://teamfrancebb.positifforum.com/
Toby

Post by Toby »

The Problem is not your turn, its your opponents turn where you have to wait.
In Blood Bowl you pay close attention to your opponent, obeying rules, learn about his players skills, rolling dice on his teams armour...

And only 2 play so only 1 has to wait.