Big Guy, Racial Characteristic or Position ?

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Toby

Big Guy, Racial Characteristic or Position ?

Post by Toby »

I am curently designing rosters...

I want to integrate Big Guys on the Team Player Lists.

Would it conflict the LRB1.1 somehow to remove Big Guy from being a RC, making it a Player Position.

(Big Guy rules will still apply, for for players using one of the Big Guy slots on the Team Roster)

Reason: ''
High & Mighty
Veteran
Veteran

Post by High & Mighty »

It sounds like semantics if you are just changing what they are called but still holding them to the same rules they are currently.

Some rules just become a little messier than they are in straight LRB like the fact that only players on the team list and star players can use re-rolls, which is why Big Guys can't use them. But doesn't seem like a big problem for me.

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Agreed the reason they are seperate now is to make it clear that they are different and cannot use team re-rolls.

Galak

Toby

Post by Toby »

My House Rule:
I will probably not allow anyone who charges an apearance fee an team Re-Roll because they obviosly lack Team Training. However, contrary to LRB i would allow non-starplayer Big Guys their Team Re-Roll, because they are a permanent part of the team.