My new Lizardmen team

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

christer
Star Player
Star Player

Post by christer »

jätte kul och användbär att har en lite "hemlig språk"
(Translates to "fun and useful to have a 'secret language')

Actually, this fact was used by the americans around the pacific during the second world war. They recruited navajo indians who translated various messages to their native language (using metaphors like "big metal bird" for planes and so forth).

A very good idea, but you need to make sure it's a unknown language.. And that there aren't any translators on the internet :P

-- Christer

Reason: ''
Pantera
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Pantera »

A bit off-topic, but:

Do you swedish guys play BB at game-conventions? I was a convetion-goer some years back but it was a long time ago since my last visit. Maybe time to try again. Which one is best for a BB player?

Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

I've not been to any cons in Sweden. Only been living here for two and a half years (two and two thirds actually, if you want me to be picky.)

I know a bunch of guys from the Gaming society I'm a member of went to GothCon and said it was a blast, but they mostly played 40K. great praise was heaped on something called the boardgame bar though. SOunds like the sort of place you could get a game of Blood Bowl. Christer might be a better person to ask about that than me though.

I know a bear that you don't know. * ICEPELT IS MY HERO.
Master bleater. * Not in the clique.
Member of the "3 digit" club.
christer
Star Player
Star Player

Post by christer »

Christer might be a better person to ask about that than me though.
Nope.. I'm not :) Never been to any convention...

-- Christer

Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

Surely all people know the best gaming convention in the world is the TIPTOE THROUGH THE TULIPS held every year in Amsterdam? (Inaugural tourney this year, in just 2 weeks time!!)

OK, it's hardly Scandanavia, but then the sun does shine here in winter.. :P

C'mon you Swedes, follow Thadrin's lead and journey to the land of plenty..;)

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers