French SkiJunkie Program?

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

French SkiJunkie Program?

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Just found this while checking out the net.... the program was last worked on in November, but it appears that they were working on a French version of SkiJunkie's program.

Check it out ... I think the blocking dice are really screwed up but I like the graphics.

Now if we could somehow add graphics like these to the PBeM program ... ahhhhhh that would be cool.

Galak

http://membres.lycos.fr/rudebowl/screen.htm

I've never seen it mentioned before ... probably since its French it doesn't hit many web searches ... let me know your thoughts.

Reason: ''
Zy-Nox
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Zy-Nox »

Be nice if it had individual race graphics,so you could tell what you were up against.I think I'll stick to Java bowl though.

[url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3460]Hall Of Famer[/url]
Novice Heretic
Wielder of the Trout of Nuffle Slapping
"I hope this makes sense,most things make sense in my head, but not to other people"
Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

Unimpressed TBH, it's just not 'Blood Bowly' enough, if you get my drift.
Nice pics of well painted and characterful BB minis knock little generic manikins into a cocked hat, even if they are animated!

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Okay, point taken DW .... I really have liked the PBeM tool more since the painted mini display was added ... just adds more to the game.

Galak

DaFrenchCoach
Super Star
Super Star

Post by DaFrenchCoach »

Hello there,

I think you caught another project of a monstrous online game version :lol: with (minimum) 2000000 players. Yes.

Seriously, this project has been stopped for a year, even if the designer / programmer were 2 very kind guys ... The main french project is now the one of Toweld, TowBowl Classics. After some discussions, it seems it will be under 2K1 rules set... I'm not a part of this project (only try to give my opinion about the game, like a common beta tester, and try to answer to rules questions, with some others people). THe latest dowloadable version is not the best, especially for some problems with the rules (won't tell you the story ;) ). All skills were not implemented... but I think a new version should come soon. It's a big project, with a lot of surprises... Oh, and in english ;)