Living Rulebook 1.3 Released

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Pink Horror
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Pink Horror »

The Living Rulebook (or Handbook) still has some little typos. I've done what I can, so if the current version is how Fanatic wants to print it, that's fine with me.

There's possibly a missing rule, though. Neoliminal, you've told us that a normal skill would be able to be taken instead of a mandatory stat increase. Is that official or not? I like to be able to tell the difference between my house rules and my accidental house rules.

Pink Horror

Reason: ''
neoliminal
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by neoliminal »

Pink Horror wrote: There's possibly a missing rule, though. Neoliminal, you've told us that a normal skill would be able to be taken instead of a mandatory stat increase. Is that official or not? I like to be able to tell the difference between my house rules and my accidental house rules.
It's currently not official, but will 99% surely become official in Oct. It was voted for approval but got missed in the shuffle... so it should have been official but got missed.

Dragoonkin
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Dragoonkin »

Someone approve some page numbers on the actual pages, too, while you're on it.

Yes, it annoys me. :D

christer
Star Player
Star Player

Post by christer »

.. There are page numbers on the actual pages.. What are you raving about? Been there since LRB 1.2.. :)
They show up in the PDF and my LRB 1.2 copy shows them just fine...

-- Christer

FUMBBL - http://fumbbl.com
Dragoonkin
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Dragoonkin »

Ah, 1.2 has them? That'd be the problem. :D As long as they're there now.

Guy who runs my league won't print out any new books. Since he printed out like 6 1.1s. So I have to do without page numbers. :cry: