Your Teams?

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Vesticle
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Vesticle »

IronAge_Man wrote:Has anyone else suffered something like this?
Yeah, with Elves. High and Mighty can testify to that, I think they've made less than half of their 2+ rolls in the game against the Norse. ;) Like he said, some players just seem to want it more than others. =)

David

Reason: ''
Bob-the-Fish
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Bob-the-Fish »

I started with wood elves(got smoked), then went to skaven(totally dominated), then Chaos dwarfs(won more than they lost and still chugging along nicely), and now I started a Human team(as yet undefeated, 6-0).
Out of the 4 I liked playing the skaven the most. They had such versitility and physical mutaitions are great. Having 20-3 record also helped.
I'd have to say the chaos dwarf team The Prison Rodeo is the most entertaining to play. It never ceases to amaze me how many rolls my Hobgobbos can fail in one game.
Has anyone else suffered something like this?
The worst string of events I've ever had happen to me was the time my CD's minotaur got a Block-skull and a skull on EVERY block in the 1st half. Of course he's has Wild Aminal, can't use rerolls, and doesn't have block yet so down he goes, end of turn just like that. And he got seriously injured and now has AV7. :-?

Reason: ''
Bob-the-Fish
So long, and thanks for all the fish.