Your Teams?

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

NightDragon
Legend
Legend

Your Teams?

Post by NightDragon »

You've probably done this before but I couldn't be bothered to search, but I was just wondering whether you all have particularly favourite teams or not. I know Thadrin is a Dwarf, but I'm not sure about the rest. Also are your teams the same you played/play in WHFB or 40K?
I used to play Dwarf+DE in WHFB but don't play Dwarf in BB, but my favourite BB team is DE.

Reason: ''
NUFFLE SUCKS! NUFF SAID!
Heretic
Nuffle Blasphemer's Association
[img]http://www.hpphoto.com/servlet/LinkPhoto?GUID=4dd13d90-202c-2355-3cbb-46081754461c&size=[/img]
Ancalagon
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Ancalagon »

I like Lizards, dwarfs and DE, but when I played WHFB long ago I used chaos (khorne)

Diesel
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Diesel »

My favorite team at the moment is Lizardmen, but I do like Dark Elves a lot.

Diesel

Never step onto the pitch!
Absolutely Goddamn not!
- Unless you are prepared to go all the way....
---
NUFFLE SUCKS!
Heretic
Nuffle Blasphemers Association
Commisoner of www.TRUBBL.co.uk
Zy-Nox

Post by Zy-Nox »

I suppose It has to be
Chaos Dwarf

I have also used Amazon,Goblin,Wood Elf, Chaos....All of which I like a lot. :P

[url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3460]Hall Of Famer[/url]
Novice Heretic
Wielder of the Trout of Nuffle Slapping
"I hope this makes sense,most things make sense in my head, but not to other people"
NightDragon
Legend
Legend

Post by NightDragon »

How successful have you been with CD Zy-nox?

NUFFLE SUCKS! NUFF SAID!
Heretic
[img]http://www.hpphoto.com/servlet/LinkPhoto?GUID=4dd13d90-202c-2355-3cbb-46081754461c&size=[/img]
voyagers_uk
Da Cynic
Location: Nice Red Uniforms and Fanatical devotion to the Pope!

Post by voyagers_uk »

I usually play DE and one other, be they Undead, High Elves or most recently Dwarves.

Dwarves are my favourite at the moment and I have just crushed the local opposition to take the title.

Acerak
Rulz Guru

Post by Acerak »

I've played Orc, Undead, High Elf, Lizardman, and Amazon teams for seasons at a time. I enjoy playing with those teams.

-Chet

millimil
Rookie
Rookie

Post by millimil »

I´ve played DE,HE, Skaven and now Lizards...

most times i played HE.

may your re-roll always a success,

millimil

;-)
Zy-Nox

Post by Zy-Nox »

DeputyDawg wrote:How successful have you been with CD Zy-nox?
I've just got back into using them. I ran them in a league when 3rd edition came out/Deathzone. They totaly pulped everything.That was before Bull Centaurs(xcept Hthark) and with these now added they actualy have some speed.
I'm starting a team in an online league,so we'll see how they go.
And No I dont like the Damn Hats :pissed:

[url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3460]Hall Of Famer[/url]
Novice Heretic
"I hope this makes sense,most things make sense in my head, but not to other people"
lawquoter
Legend
Legend

Post by lawquoter »

I've tended to go with the strength teams (orc and dwarf). But in the interest of rounding out my developing blood bowl coaching skills, I've tinkered around with Dark Elves, High Elves, and soon as they are painted, Wood Elves. I've also played Norse a lot, but that AV 7 is a killer, just brutal. :smoking:

wesleytj
Legend
Legend

Re: Your Teams?

Post by wesleytj »

DeputyDawg wrote:You've probably done this before but I couldn't be bothered to search, but I was just wondering whether you all have particularly favourite teams or not. I know Thadrin is a Dwarf, but I'm not sure about the rest. Also are your teams the same you played/play in WHFB or 40K?.
I have 2 WHFB armies, Dark Elves of Apocalypse Drow, and Qarll Xagan's
Billions and billions of skinks.

As for BB, my #1 team has to be wood elves, but I also like their dark cousins a lot. I have also successfully and enjoyably coached orcs, skaven, undead, and chaos. Due mainly to my main WH army, I have vowed to never make a High Elf team.
DeputyDawg wrote:I used to play Dwarf+DE in WHFB but don't play Dwarf in BB, but my favourite BB team is DE.
I don't blame you. I think Dwarves could be the best team in BB, but I wouldn't enjoy coaching them. Their play style revolves around a stagnation of play in the middle of the field for most of the game. Sounds about as fun as dental surgery.

Sure, their WH style is similar, but at least in WH they get artillery and gyrocopters to make up for it. :)

Legend

Post by Mestari »

I've played single games with practically every team (except Norse and Amaze-ons) in our sideproject league (the available coaches play with the teams whose turn it is to play [fixed schedule]).

My main teams, however, have been dwarves, wood elves, and recently high elves.
I love the freedom of movement given by AG4 teams, but I'm planning on taking a bashy team next. Maybe dwarves.

[url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3460]-[/url]Teemu
[i][size=67]Don't lynch me! I'm the captain of the carpet ship![/size][/i]
NightDragon
Legend
Legend

Post by NightDragon »

I like the CD hats, adds character! And yes Wesleytj, that was exactly why I lost interest in the Dwarves, just no fun. Lizardmen and Undead are the other teams I have most fun with and Human teams I find entertaining, although I have never tried Amazon. If I get in to a tourney I will go for them following Chet's advice from a while back. I have a long standing Orc team but I don't find them particularly interesting and HE and WE are a bit too pure for my tastes.

NUFFLE SUCKS! NUFF SAID!
Heretic
Sputnik
Loretta

Post by Sputnik »

I play humans, Lizzies, Skaven and Chaos dwarfs.

I think I like Humans most, but chaos Dwarfs are coming fast!! :lol:

Oh, and I love the Hats. :lol: :lol:

Especially the long one. I tend to call the guys the d.... hats (you know, after this toy women use when they are on their own...mainly...basically...or so :oops: ). :lol:

No offense meant, of course!

Sputnik

Zy-Nox

Post by Zy-Nox »

Sputnik wrote: Oh, and I love the Hats.

Sputnik
I guess I must be the only one who doesn't, I'm a stickler for the 2nd ed chaos dwarves,they look a lot harder, :evil:

Novice Heretic