TRR cost differences?

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Vesticle
Veteran
Veteran

TRR cost differences?

Post by Vesticle »

What determines TRR cost anyway? Like Halflings, for instance... why on earth do their TRR's cost 60k? The average seems to be between 50k and 60k, and you'll have a hard time convincing me that they were overpowered at 50k for Halflings...

Anyway, just thought someone might know. I know there are estimated/approximate formulas for player costs, I thought there might be some sort of approximation formula for TRR cost. Either that or it's 'just the way it is'. ;)

David

Reason: ''
Dragoonkin
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Dragoonkin »

Taking anything about the Halfling team seriously is a mistake... :P

Vesticle
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Vesticle »

Well, I mean I know they're not a good example for balance, and they're not going to be a balanced team under normal rules. I was just curious as to the TRR cost, and then thought of their TRR cost as a bit of an after-thought.

Marcus
Da Tulip Champ I

Post by Marcus »

From what I've gathered, TRR cost is based partly on the "discipline" of the team - from a flavour/background perspective - then fudged for game balance.

Humans are your bog standard, Dwarves are highly disciplined, Chaos aren't, and Undead are almost entirely controlled by a bloke who's got a lot on his mind....

Marcus

Zy-Nox
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Zy-Nox »

Dont forget Halflings can get a Master Chef
And Yeh like Marcus said :lol:

[url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3460]Hall Of Famer[/url]
Novice Heretic
Wielder of the Trout of Nuffle Slapping
"I hope this makes sense,most things make sense in my head, but not to other people"