House Rulez Mag #1

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Malkefar
Rookie
Rookie

House Rulez Mag #1

Post by Malkefar »

Can someone point me to where i can find this, i couldn't find a link on the page

Reason: ''
Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

Malk, it's not on the site. Gimmie a mail at wodell.league@ntlworld.com and I'll send you a copy.

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."
CyberHare
Star Player
Star Player

Post by CyberHare »

DeathWing is correct, Issue 1 is not archived on the site. If you check the archives section it tells you to email me if you want back issue's. I'm doing this for 2 reason's. A- I was worried about going over my bandwidth limit but it seem's I've totally blown that and the server operator doesn't seem to care. B- Having people email me to get back issues seems to be the only way I'm getting any feedback on the mag. When people write to as for issue 1 they usually tell me what they liked about issue 2.

I'll most likely be changing server's in the new year and at that time I'll be placing back issue's on the site for download. Until then anyone who wants back issue's can email me at editor@house-rulez.com

Thanks for your interest in the magazine,
Brian St.James

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Hey TH .... what are you doing to those Adobe files???

I tried to use my translation software to turn the pages into HTML which works great on things like the LRB ... but for the House Rulez mag all I get is complete gibberish in the translated HTML ... any thoughts?

Galak

Malkefar
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Malkefar »

I got it from deathwing, thanks alot :)

TH, I'll make sure to send you some feedback once i'm done reading both ;)