Anyone know where to buy Bloodbowl products in Sweden?

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Xin
Rookie
Rookie

Anyone know where to buy Bloodbowl products in Sweden?

Post by Xin »

Heya,

Well www.gamemaniacs.se had a great deal with 10% off of all GW products with an additional 10% off if you had a big order... which I had (BB Box, 4 teams and a bucket of paint) though it would take 5-7 weeks (this was a month ago) and now Ive had an email saying itll take "some extra time" along with that so Ive grown iffy. The fact that they are insinuating me to close down the order doesn't make it any better... :evil:

...So now Im wondering if any of you fellow Swedes know where to get your hands on BB products (basically what I need is the game and some teams) for a fair price. I know GW Stockholm imports from the UK on request but they want the payment in advance, and since I dont live anywhere near Stockholm....

Ugh, Ive waited a whole month already for nothing... I just feel like giving up.... :cry:

Xin

Reason: ''
Xin
Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

I were you I'd just go through GW's online store. They ship to Sweden at a base postage of 4 pounds (55SEK) last I heard.

Tradition might be able to help but I don't know if thgere's one near Mora. Pretty sure there are no real games shops anywhere around Siljan...

I know a bear that you don't know. * ICEPELT IS MY HERO.
Master bleater. * Not in the clique.
Member of the "3 digit" club.
Xin
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Xin »

Are you sure it's at a base postage of 4 pounds? And do you know how long it takes for it to ship to Sweden?

Nah, youre right, no real game shops around here...

- edit - Ooof.... and what about taxes? Are those gone now since we're in the EU or do they still exist?

Xin
christer
Star Player
Star Player

Post by christer »

Yes, postage is 4 pounds. Might be more if you order very extensive amounts of stuff.. Or large things. Drop them a mail and ask...

I've made some orders from there before, and it worked just fine.

Takes a week or a week and a half to get the stuff..

Regarding taxes (vat?), I think they should be added, but I'm not sure.. I never had any trouble anyhow.

-- Christer

FUMBBL - http://fumbbl.com
Xin
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Xin »

oohh only a week and a half... I like :D .

With taxes I mean if they add any extra fees when it comes to Sweden (customs taxes, sales taxes.. etc) I remember ordering the DnD 3E PHB from amazon.com and I was charged an extra 10 dollars.

Xin
christer
Star Player
Star Player

Post by christer »

I didn't have to pay anything extra.. might be luck.. dunno. I've ordered from there three or four times.

-- Christer

FUMBBL - http://fumbbl.com
Xin
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Xin »

Well seems this story had a happy ending after all.

After having phoned a couple of game stores all over Sweden I ended up with Fantasia in Umeå, a GW retailer. The guy I talked to was able to order everything for me from mail order and have it sent to me free of any shipping charges... I like =).

Sent me half my order already (mostly painting stuff) and Im still waiting for my BB boxed game along with two teams... but it shouldnt take more than a week so I'm happy.

Xin
Pantera
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Pantera »

Some teams where quite cheap at gamemaniacs. When I ordered the Lizardmen team from GW Mailorder (via the Stockholm shop) they took £25 for the basic team.

The cost for
Lizardmen team (4 Saurus, 1 Kroxigor, 7 Skinks)
1 Starplayer Saurus
1 Saurus
3 Skinks

Did cost me slightly over 500SKR. Ouch!

-Per
Xin
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Xin »

Yes, GameManiacs are still n00bs when it comes to bloodbowl products, maybe they got the prices wrong. All I know is that as soon as they restock I'll be pondering which of these teams to get (to save as much money as possible):

Halflings (12 player team I've been told)
Goblins (same deal)
Lizardmen (fanatic team, as you said they cost £25.00 with Mail Order).
Amazons (same deal)
Norse (same deal)

Unfortunately you can't buy blisters from them.

Xin