The Skaven Factor.

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Bengo
Experienced
Experienced

The Skaven Factor.

Post by Bengo »

What is about skaven in Blood Bowl? They seem to be a very popular team to play. Always seem to do well in leagues. Have the whole 2nd edition love 3rd edition hate thing. With all this very few people like them for other GW games. Heck they never did make it into 40k. And really what is the deal with the figures in general? The more time goes by the more they devolve. When they first can out the all pretty much stand upright where now they are all hunched over. I tell you GW is slowly turning them back into Rats so they can get rid of them! Look at Rat Ogres they are as much undead as Rats. I tell you the end is near! Ok I am babbling just strange stuff that I always wanted to point out. You may just ignore me now I will go hide in the corner and eat some cheese.

Reason: ''
voyagers_uk
Da Cynic
Location: Nice Red Uniforms and Fanatical devotion to the Pope!

Post by voyagers_uk »

I thought I remembered reading in some early WD that Andy Chambers used to really clean up in the studio games with his Skaven team. Maybe they just want to discourage usage of them.

What kind of cheese?

ljm
Experienced
Experienced

Post by ljm »

Well, the 2nd edition BB skaven are some of the coolest miniatures ever. There's only one way to go from there.. :)

BTW, in our current league the skaven are the number one team. Finals just started and it seems they will go for an easy championship.

ljm