Question on Skaven Boxed Team.

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Xin
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Xin »

Thanks for the link wesleytj. Ill be sure to check that one out a couple of times =).

I just checked my local game store and guess what, they actually had GW paints. w00t =).

Correct me if im wrong, but the lizardmen team is boxless because it's another company that made them. Same with Amazons and Norse I'd believe.

Anyway, here's what I had in mind for my Skaven models. I found some pictures from the Resurrection tournament and these models just blew me away. Could anyone tell me what colors I would need to do something similar? Thanks.

Here goes nothing...

If that didn't work, then here is the URL:

http://hem.passagen.se/xplorer/index.html

Please take a look.

- edit - Also, could anyone do a rundown for me on the base color coding system? Ie. what colors go on the bases for blitzers, throwers, catchers/runners...

Reason: ''
Xin
Zy-Nox
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Zy-Nox »

Acerak wrote:Anyone tried albino Storm Vermin? I bet that would be a cool effect :)

-Chet
No but I have a couple of albino catchers that I picked up on e-bay, oh yeh and a few funky cheer leaders that came with them

[url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3460]Hall Of Famer[/url]
Novice Heretic
Wielder of the Trout of Nuffle Slapping
"I hope this makes sense,most things make sense in my head, but not to other people"
Xin
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Xin »

bump....

...anyone? please? getting my skaven figs any day now, have to know which paints to purchase.

If the picture aint showing, try the url and hit refresh.

Xin
tashton
Rookie
Rookie

skaven paint

Post by tashton »

the six basic paints that you will need are dwarf flesh, chaos black, dark flesh, bleached bone, scorched brown and vermin brown. then you will have to chosse your team colours after that. happy painting.
may your snots be with you. :D

Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

You missed Skull white.
If you plan on doing the eyes red then Blood red is useful too.

I know a bear that you don't know. * ICEPELT IS MY HERO.
Master bleater. * Not in the clique.
Member of the "3 digit" club.
tashton
Rookie
Rookie

eyes

Post by tashton »

i usualy use bleached bone to give it that lived in look :o

wesleytj
Legend
Legend

Post by wesleytj »

Xin wrote:Correct me if im wrong, but the lizardmen team is boxless because it's another company that made them. Same with Amazons and Norse I'd believe.
Well I don't know about the other two, but I know for a fact that there's a GW box for the Norse team IN THE BOX, because we have one at our local game store.